• phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wait for letter

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hello99999

HSC
I don't know if a thread's been done like this somewhere else, so don't kill me if it has cos i can't b bothered to go finding it. How is everyone planning to get hsc results? phone/sms/net/mail?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
SMS so as soon as i wake up its on my phone but then using net to get my moderated assesment and exam marks

nomz

6 am SMS... why the hell did i sign up for that? such a scary way to wake up... if you get sleep at all... lol...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
what is the actual website that we go to to get our results...?
this may be a stupid question but can sumone tell me?

Skeeta

HSC
i cant see to many people using the phone.. it can cost up to 7 dollars i head because it is charged by the minute. I'm getting it SMS'd at least i know it will be there at 6am regardless. I dont know whether i can handle the anxiety of waiting for the screen to load up.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i said this somewhere else:
HSC results 6 am
UAI 9am the next day.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i'm getting mine by SMS, then i'll try logging on to the website later in the afternoon to find out the breakdown of everything.

for UAI, i'm going to try throughout the day to get on the website, but i have a feeling the traffic will be too bad... hopefully broadband will compensate!!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Basically i figured that on the net and SMS they are released in 6am. If i use net first i have to turn on computer, sign in to windows and connect to site and then sign into it. If i get results by sms as soon as i wake up i just have to click open message. Thats why i chose sms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)