hsc scam? (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
What special provisions do you get?

Say I write that I suffer from asthma and anxiety (who doesn't suffer from Anxiety during HSC?) what special considerations would I get?
It has to be diagnosed by a doctor or psychiatrist, be ongoing and documented to the enth degree.

Please don't assume that people with bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety disorders are all scammers. I get rest breaks and seperate supervision for my anxiety disorder and provisions that allow me breaks to take medication. I also have a special, comfortable chair because of a lower back injury I got earlier this year, and I am allowed to take snacks into the exam due to another medical condition.

There are many reasons for people applying for special provisions, but hvf26 someone with a sick family member needs to apply for EAS. Not neccesarily special provisions.

I sure as hell don't support schools telling kids to get provisions in order to improve the school's results or images.

But there is a marked difference between a diagnosed anxiety disorder and exam nervousness.

kyokaku92

HSC
When I did my half yearlies (weeks 5 and 6) the special provisions guys all got to sit in one room with air conditioning while the rest of us sweat it out (it was 35 degrees) in the exam hall.... should've considered special prov lol for the half yearlies "cough, cough"

Kralex

HSC
It has to be diagnosed by a doctor or psychiatrist, be ongoing and documented to the enth degree.

Please don't assume that people with bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety disorders are all scammers. I get rest breaks and seperate supervision for my anxiety disorder and provisions that allow me breaks to take medication. I also have a special, comfortable chair because of a lower back injury I got earlier this year, and I am allowed to take snacks into the exam due to another medical condition.

There are many reasons for people applying for special provisions, but hvf26 someone with a sick family member needs to apply for EAS. Not neccesarily special provisions.

I sure as hell don't support schools telling kids to get provisions in order to improve the school's results or images.

But there is a marked difference between a diagnosed anxiety disorder and exam nervousness.
I actually have those medical conditions and can get the proof from a doctor :) I wasn't really calling you guys scammers but wondering what sort of special help I'd recieve :)

Sorry if my post came out the wrong way:uhhuh:

adriano_negr0

HSC
I'm repeating yr 11 atm cause i missed alot of it from getting diagnosed with psychosis from stress. This shits real people dont take advantage of the system. I could have gotten an estimate for business studies last year but I wanted to finish it so i'm doing it again, I'm sure alot of other people suffering from mental shit have done this too.

But peeps probs do take advantage of the system, like apparently girls at my school are on anti-depressants and I'd say there going to get exam provisions of some sort. I just wanted to do everything myself so I never considered getting an estimate for business. I've met great new friends anyway :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)