• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC SCAVENGER HUNT - Distinguished Achievers List (1 Viewer)

Jezzabelle

mz_bubbletea said:
how did chepas get that all that without even sitting the exam?
obviously he went, left after the first hour, and since he would have had to not attempt a q to want to leave that early... he could fulfill both tasks :) is my figuring anyway

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
actually, he told us later that he got his mother to post for him while he was in the exam.
i started the thread advocating chepas for french mod, cos i remember whem laz did a poll in the drama forum to see who would be mod out of skillo, billy and carson-the-abandonner. how does one get to be mod?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
as discussed in the first page of this thread, you have to become a mod by sleeping with one the mods, preferably super mod Minai :p

*scratches head*... i know my memory is a bit hazy but you would think I would remember that!!
;)

hmmm......*wonders if he should visit the clinic just in case*

Last edited:

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
hey people, i no this is hardly the place to post this, but im really desperate to no somethin and seein as u guys hav been on the topic of this TWINE they giv u (and u guys stealin it and photographing it!!) well on monday i went to a 2nd booklet and got given this twine... i didnt no wat the hell it was for cos the lady looked as tho she dropped it on my desk, and noone else around me went to a 2nd booklet, therefore used no twine. so i just left it on the desk and didnt tie my booklets up (like i hav since found out that im sposed to do) but i wrote on the front of each booklet that i used 2 booklets for the essay question... will they be able to find both booklets and mark them both? or will it be a problem :S :S arrrghh! good luck tomoro with the crappiest of the two english papers...

rumour

HSC
gordo said:
how do u suppose we get a copy of section b
they only allocate the examiners with 1 per student
Just tell them you made a mistake & need a new paper Or take a water bottle with you & "accidently" spill water all over the paper, so they have to give you a new one!!!!!!

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I think that the BOS will be somewhat pissed off, but they should be able to put two-and-two together, especially if your supervisors had the brilliant thought of tying your booklets together for you. After all, if they didn't tell you what it was for, then it's their fault.

Keep calm!

J

jhakka

I imagine the supervisors would tie the books together when they collect them.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
jhakka said:
I imagine the supervisors would tie the books together when they collect them.
I had to do it myself when I did the HSC :(

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Lazarus said:
Xayma - Most creative disposal of the AOS Stimulus Booklet.
meh :rolleyes: sif pyromania is that original anyway

Apparatus:
frig's Change '03 booklet, toilet paper, matches, sewing machine oil (250mL)

Method:
  • Tear individual pages of booklet into separate sheets
  • sandwich these between layers of toilet paper soaked in sewing machine oil
  • put on a non-flammable surface (such as the outdoor tiling in side alley)
  • light with matches, run away
  • grab camera, take picture

Safety Precautions:
Try to wait for fuel to burn out, before extinguishing materials, use a non-flammable method of extinguishment (jumping on it with shoes will do, otherwise prepare a bucket of water handy). Exercise common sense. Clean up ashes and embers so they don't spark and burn your house down.

Conclusion:
Toilet paper is a good fuel. parents didn't notice. ashes are still on the edge of the fence. Thus is the change of the Change booklet.

Disclaimer:
Neither BoredofStudies, nor any of its employees, agents, representatives, nor myself, take any responsibility for consequential or inconsequential damage and/or loss of any kind for the procedure above. By undertaking the procedure, you agree that you alone remain legally responsible and liable for any consequential or inconsequential damage and/or loss of any kind that occur. In other words, minimise fire risk and exercise proper judgment and care.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Can the mods/admins check these IP adresses for validity :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hey you lot, just posting for some scab points :)

ill get some photos next week

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
LOL... which reminds me... the guy who was coming first in latin at my school last year came 15 mins late... haha we thought he imploded under pressure... poor xiao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)