HSC SCAVENGER HUNT - Distinguished Achievers List (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
bubz :D said:
i think chepas deserves more than four bosmans, james :p

bos men (i should have told him to call them bos people, but it's obviously a guy.. you just have to look closely) are just an indication of how highly we esteem a particular task.. :) a five bos-man task is considered more creative or complicated than a one bos-man task, but it doesn't mean that the five bos-men tasks are equal..

does that make sense? no? good :D

chepas

HSC
^ Maybe it would be easier if the tasks were assessed on Outcomes-based reporting, with marking guidelines for each of the Bands - a Band 6 task, Band 5 task etc. And rubrics for each of the scavenging tasks, to make sure students can compose a substantial text appropriate to audience and context. :p.

Jase said:
but wheres the creepy french choir?
Sadly, the Frenchies refused to sing the Hymne national of those [French Accent] "English pig-dogs"1 [/French Accent], because of ongoing bad air, Anglo-French relationswise.

1. "Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the French Taunters"

lolly_161

Just sum quick questions Chepas....

how long did u take doing that song and who sang it....?

hehe ... it was excellent and i doubt anyone can question your inferiority in the hsc scavenger hunt! go Chepas!

LaUrEn
xoxoxo

S

Shuter

Well my mobile has mobile internet via GPRS. But I think what they mean is post during exam time - i.e. get there late or leave early.

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
Well I smuggled out one of the coveted writing booklets too from English Adv paper 2..But I think I posted on the announcements section of this forum, not this particular one.. So yeah, basically just posting here to get rep points :p

chepas

HSC
laurenj said:
how long did u take doing that song and who sang it....?
About an hour and a half... :rolleyes:. I did it with a soprano, two altos and me as bass (although in this dear tune forced self to baritone), whom I bribed with being able to take part in it (one of them is a BOSer I think.. jarding432). At first we tried to do real proper singing, but that just made us laugh, then we tried it singing really bad and out of tune, and that made us piss ourselves more, so the result was a half-way, in-the-middle style of, 'singing'. (Have I told this story already? I think I have oops...).

^Those booklets are really hard to smuggle out! Supervisors surround the room all around so there's always a pair of eyes at some angle. And then they go "You must NOT remove them blblblblblaa..". How'd you do it Katjif?

V

vanbasten

If I post a photo of my shit on a King Lear book will that be deemed unacceptable?

eth

HSC
chepas said:
^ Maybe it would be easier if the tasks were assessed on Outcomes-based reporting, with marking guidelines for each of the Bands - a Band 6 task, Band 5 task etc. And rubrics for each of the scavenging tasks, to make sure students can compose a substantial text appropriate to audience and context. :p.
And maybe you should stay away from the Board of Studies fellas until you calm down and can type in a relatively sane, rational manner ;)

eth

HSC
chepas said:
^Those booklets are really hard to smuggle out! Supervisors surround the room all around so there's always a pair of eyes at some angle. And then they go "You must NOT remove them blblblblblaa..". How'd you do it Katjif?
Someone got one out by sticking it inside the question paper... can't remember who... Oh, it was you, wasn't it :p Katjif probly did it the same way.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
vanbasten said:
If I post a photo of my shit on a King Lear book will that be deemed unacceptable?
Uhh.

That wasn't really what we had in mind.

:)

Thomas_wow

you're lucky we're got no more exams together chepas, or i'd... STAB YOU WITH A GUN!!!111 for what you did to my english beloved national anthem... tho im not english.

das ist mein hamburger?

nice work btw.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
babydoll_ said:
how come i can't see withoutaface's thingo?
Fixed.

withoutaface: Try not to generate webpages using MS Word etc. :) They're nasty.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
isn't the point of this to get bored of studies some coverage?
I propose we organise a march on the marking centre.... will that get us like 100 points?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
It's definitely got a lot of potential.

Rewards will be commensurate with effort and results. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)