HSC SCAVENGER HUNT! (1 Viewer)

Kaldosh

(sorry if im double posting, but the page timed out the 1st time)

i only got 1 piece of twine... but its 100m long!! i took the ball of twine at the end of the exam (after everyone left), i can cut it up and make as many pieces as i like i guess. do i get extra points because they ran out?

also, i managed to sneak away with BOTH question booklets, i got caught, and they didnt even say anything... or was it the answer booklets i was supposed to get?

oh, and i changed the letters in board to bored on one of the booklets, but i doubt they will even notice.

chepas

HSC
I'm surprised that people's tecahers are letting them keep the AOS booklets - ours won't let us because they say they "Can't get any more from the BOS. Once they get X00 then that's it"... or is the school just cheap? I'd love to burn the bastard! So that the only yellow wood in which the roads would be diverging is a burning bonfire.

I love all the cermonious burning/disposals up ^^^ :D.

Today has been a good day. No more English, and today was the day of stupid humour at school... very good.

What's wrong with my rep popups? They're not loading at home! :mad:.

Edit: Yay Crikket I'm not the only one that is having Crisis of Masculinity-style gender problems! (Your sig... :D).

Last edited:

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
on the 28th of october ... ska will be taking part in the scavanger hunt.. jejejeje ;)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Chepas, you legend... that song is absolute GOLD. come on guys, thats gotta be worth double points at least!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
jajaja i just listened to that song... no more dayem techniques..lol

that cracked me up

eth

HSC
chepas said:
I'm surprised that people's tecahers are letting them keep the AOS booklets - ours won't let us because they say they "Can't get any more from the BOS. Once they get X00 then that's it"... or is the school just cheap? I'd love to burn the bastard! So that the only yellow wood in which the roads would be diverging is a burning bonfire.
Technically they can't legally stop you keeping it. They also don't actually need it - there will be a new book next year, of course. The cheapos just want to use it for next years yr 12 to practise with... can't even be bothered to come up with their own resources, the lazy bums.

Anyway, I used Bored of Studies in my Eng Paper 2 (Adv)

My first related text for Section 3 - Telling the Truth was the Weet-Bix add. I then referred the examiner to the Bored of Studies website and gave the URL as evidence of the effect that 'version of telling the truth' had - there's a poll about it around somewhere.

I was gonna wear a BoS sticker into the exam on the back of my shirt, but my parents wouldn't let me :( I was also gonna post in the exam time, but the stupid regs apparently say you can't leave in the last 15 min, and I finished with 14min to go :mad:

xeriphic

ahhhhh I was planning to burn mine, it's like raining so annoying, one sunny day and will be the end of those papers

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Well, called the advice line and asked for help with Chemistry and got placed on the "call back list." Got called back by two other advisors till one got the answer. My question was regarding Ligands and Chem of Art. The first advisor didn't touch it, the second didn't get it.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
chepas: just listened to the song...you guys are bloody ledgens!! fucking crackups!!
you deserve a medal...the whole bunch of ya!

sigh

HSC
I think anyone who manages to burn Skrzynecki, Shakespeare, Cicero, Aldous Huxley, or any of the other STUPID BORING PEOPLE WHO CRAP ON FOR TOO LNOG AND THEN MAKE US STUDY THEIR SHIT... should just win this competition hands down... photos needed of course

sigh

HSC
... i didn't mean the books... or the texts... or whatever ur going to call the pieces of paper things are written on...

cloudpkk

The Pwner!
HSC
N/A
Burning eh?

Who said that the Journey has no ending?

[comment][/comment]

fantasia

HSC
lol if the BOS read this.. they'd be abit pissed. :) i'll find something to do in one of my exams.

sigh

HSC
they probably would be pissed... but it serves them right for setting us stupid tasks to do and stupid criteria to fit into... :| and stupid stupid texts that we need to know inside out... kill skrzynecki...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
cloudpkk said:
Burning eh?

Who Said that Journey has no ending?
now that's pretty mad, love the overhead shot (crap, more techniques...argh! save me!!)
is that on concrete or carpert (lets hope its concrete! lol)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
alby said:
now that's pretty mad, love the overhead shot (crap, more techniques...argh! save me!!)
is that on concrete or carpert (lets hope its concrete! lol)
The ring of flames really emphasises the circular motion of the journey...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)