HSC SCAVENGER HUNT! (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
no points for you shuter, reading minds isnt part of the scav hunt criteria

would i get points for this if it went into an article??

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I'll add more questions after chem on friday.
That isn't hard for physics the majority of questions is such that:

An american pilot is flying over level ground at 200ms<sup>-1</sup> at an altitude of 500m, she (they are always female in exams for some reason) drops a bomb 2000m from an enemy base.

(a) Calculate if it will be able to hit the enemy base
(b) Assuming no air resistance calculate the probability that it will hit a British convoy or a civilian hospital
(c) Justify the action of the American forces in (i) Ordering the initial strike (ii) Courtmartialing the pilot afterwards.

Jase

HSC
a) If the president says it did. It did.

b) Is that the probablity before or after its been through censorship?

c) i) It is a war against terror. All attacks are justified. That convoy and that hospital had defected and under the combined rule of Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden.

ii) If by Courtmartial you mean Promote to Brigadier General then yes. It is wholly acceptable.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
But that is too easy. A probable question from my Engineering Studies exam later on (which I really should be studying for):

An exam supervisor weighs 63kg, their artifical hip holds 40% of this weight if a shear pin has a maximum shear stress of 18MPa calculate the minimum diameter needed.

Last edited:

omg_a

HSC
i was in the exam room after all the students had left, the supervisors were there...with balls of string. but i thought if i took the whole ball....it wouldnt really look like hsc string. *sigh* plus im in a room with just me and a supervisor, so its pretty hard to sneak out the answer booklets!!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Did anyone not notice my post, I had to get different people on the advice line to help! Doesn't that count for SOMETHING :p

Record a conversation with an operator from the HSC Advice Line on an obscure and technical syllabus point. Bonus points if it's a conference call with some of your friends. Double bonus if you end up with more than one advisor trying to help you.

Last edited:

CoNFuSeD

well done peoples....i manages to get two examination booklets and 2 pieces of string out of my english paper 2 exam....:)

Go Miss Georgie I <3 U !!

chemistry is tomorrow....and 1, 2 ,3 ...f*@#!

BabySilver

HSC
alby said:
this is what we call an attached artist.....dont care about burning your finger (for a bit)...only about acutally making the artwork lol im proud of you cloudy!
meh not that much attachment. it's only the Petrol burning not his fingers. once the petrol had burnt out THEN he would felt it stright away. Like playing fireball/kero ball/ burning ball, as long as you don't get any excelerant on your hands when making the ball you should be fine for an hour or so, depending how much excelerant you put on the ball. oh and altrantively if you can't find a ball.. go to QLD and stock up on cane toads.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
alby said:
would i get points for this if it went into an article??
Yup. :)

Will_Sparky said:
Did anyone not notice my post, I had to get different people on the advice line to help! Doesn't that count for SOMETHING :p
Argh, Will, we need some kind of proof!

Record it next time. ;)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
No Laz, don't tell me that! :p... I called up without the intention of doing that! :p... It just happend and he goes, "I'll have to get someone to call you back" and I was like, Damn! I should have recorded it! But maybe the fact that I know that they call you back if they don't know what they're talking about is some form of proof?

Maybe I should just shut my mouth :p

legallytaouk

McLake said:
(Idea taken from actual experience from HSC Exams in 2002)

* Record the sound of an examiners phone going off during the HSC, bonus points if the examiner makes more noise trying to leave

agghhhh that happend at our first english exam.. paper 1... within the first 10 mins ov writing time... her starts going off.. it took her around another 5 mins 2 find her fone... stoopid person on d other line wouldn even ahng up.. its soo enoyin!!!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
sandra_taouk said:
agghhhh that happend at our first english exam.. paper 1... within the first 10 mins ov writing time... her starts going off.. it took her around another 5 mins 2 find her fone... stoopid person on d other line wouldn even ahng up.. its soo enoyin!!!
you mean she ANSWERED her phone?!

legallytaouk

bubz :D said:
you mean she ANSWERED her phone?!
NOOO I WISH SHE DID!!! SHE juz held it in her hand n waitind 4 it to stop ringing... i was guna get up n ask if she needed help... she was really old with hot pink shows n hot pink lipstick... t'was funny.. guess u had 2 b ther

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
"That was way harsh alby!" :p

OMG! Clueless line... *kicks himself for bringing up english*
you asked for it! :p
"maybe i should shut my mouth"...what else am i meant to say lol

cloudpkk

The Pwner!
HSC
N/A
w00t i made the list and got 3 stars !!!

Imagine what i will get for the 4 unit math book :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)