HSC SCAVENGER HUNT! (1 Viewer)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
McLake said:
(Idea taken from actual experience from HSC Exams in 2002)

* Record the sound of an examiners phone going off during the HSC, bonus points if the examiner makes more noise trying to leave
OMG that happened to us during Area of Study. It was a really IRRITATING, really LOUD one too. But she didnt make noise trying to get out though. Not much of a saving grace I think.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You can do it whenever you want, so long as it's during the HSC exam period!

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
OKay, so its an oldie :( but still a goody, in my opinion! :D

CoNFuSeD said:
so true that email is the best, personally i liked number :

5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, ``I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking.'' Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.

me and my bestie are so doing this...we promise, well not exaxctly that^^ but something
oh yea, that will be soooo cool! Me n MY bestie were plannin to do the tourettes syndrom one... we're thinking of saving it for an exam we hate.... like art! :p

Let us know when and if you do it :D

erica

HSC
McLake said:
(Idea taken from actual experience from HSC Exams in 2002)

* Record the sound of an examiners phone going off during the HSC, bonus points if the examiner makes more noise trying to leave
damn actually hapenned in our exam on monday, pity it didnt get recorded!!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
aren't we nt allowed to take our mobile phones in to the exam room anyways?

it's a funny idea. id love it if someone from my school did it :D

xarg

BUBZ :D
HSC
Sarah168 said:
No, because it isnt a game of chance?
Yeah, if it's a "game of skill" you don't need to register. Like the lyons club with their guessing competitions - "LY_NS CLUB OF NEW S_UTH WALE_". It's actually not a matter of having to register, rather of having to pay tax on it :p

T

timbk2

leave it in your pocket.

dont turn on silent... if u got one of those phones that let you record sounds for messages... use that.. record the ICQ "Uh OH" noise.. and get someone to message you once every half hour.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
i turned mine off, but i got so paranoid that it'd turn itself back on again in my pocket, so i handed mine into the little old ladies who supervise (they're so old!) JUST before they were about to start...

*Flutterby*

Ok so I had nothing whacky... except that I hadn't freaked out about my exams at all and the morning of the first exam I felt so sick.
So I was talking to a friend on the fone and told him that I quit and didn't wanna do it anymore and he dared me to say that to a superviser wen I got into the exams.
So we walk into the exams and this dumpy lady is telling us which side of the hall to go to. And I just walked up to her and said "Ok is this a bad time to tell you I quit??"
And she laughed at me :(

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I brought my mobile to my HSC, but I took out the battery and put the mobile in my left pocket and battery in my right, in case somehow it magically connects together and turns itself on and starts ringing.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Ragerunner said:
I brought my mobile to my HSC, but I took out the battery and put the mobile in my left pocket and battery in my right, in case somehow it magically connects together and turns itself on and starts ringing.
Then you go to the toilet, magically connect the two and ask your source for some illicit questions? :p

[Paul]

I took my phone in..forgot to turn i off...remembered as they were handing out the booklets so i thought sit :s better turn it of, had it on LOUD and everyon heard the 'going off' tone lol on of the supervisors was pretty close to me and im like oh...here are you going to take it? she goes nah...then thinks she goes...'oh wait..give it to me' hehe so emabrassing

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
here is my idea for disposal of AOS Journeys booklet if someone hasn't done it already. Burning is not sufficient.

1. Take out Journeys booklet, get a shredder.
2. Shred journeys booklet into lots of little strips.
3. Take lots of little strips in a bag to local pet shop.
4. Ask pet shop to put lots of little strips in dog's cage.
5. Sit there and laugh as Journeys book gets crapped all over.
6. THEN burn it.... nice little pile burn...

unfortunately, this idea has not yet been executed. Should it do so in the near future, i shall post photos.
If anyone is bored enough, they are welcome to try.
Adios.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I have a writing booklets from last year's exams, does that count for anything? :p

All these things...getting photos with the examiners and stuff...is easy when you go to a school like mine, the examiners are all friends of my mums :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)