HSC SCAVENGER HUNT! (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
that is seriously the weakest attempt ever,
at least get some spraypaint... OI then u can lead us into our march on the marking centre.
it's happening people.

KeLL199

Ease up... lol
At the moment the site is only meant as a preview of our car when we first got it "more photos coming soon" is indicative of the changes we're intending to make, and corresponding photos to post over the next few weeks...
The spray paint is coming, the dodgy tape-job was just something done during an idle 5 seconds whilst it was being worked on. (Right now would prefer to have the car roadworthy with everything functioning well BEFORE we paint it up... but hey, i dont see anyone else buying ghetto cars for the HSC period :) )

cloudpkk

The Pwner!
HSC
N/A
D_A said:
Haha. Burn bitch burn.
hehe, next will be Math!!!! MUHAHAHAHA

MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahhh, the joy of 4 unit math texts books in the fire give me all kinds of pleasure!!! hahahahha :eek:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
KeLL199 said:
At the moment the site is only meant as a preview of our car when we first got it "more photos coming soon" is indicative of the changes we're intending to make, and corresponding photos to post over the next few weeks...
Should we judge your current submission or refrain until you're done?

You'll need to post up or write in again once it's completed.

Callistogenic

HSC
Behold! The BoS School House!

This isn't much, but I decided to throw it together in about 15 minutes, so don't mind the extremely rough cutting job. (ignore the windows in the school. :p)

What you see here is a few 2004 exam (they were English ones) papers, the front cover of the journeys booklet, and tree trunks and smoke billowing out from the slanted-chimney made from the browny-black colour of the front of the HSC timetable.

I'd like to see how many points it's worth...

Last edited:

key

Um pro essay...really...its pure gold (cough)

Hows the HSC treating everyone? I'm one of the "whoops" people... shame.

I did find time to write a satirical essay re. Bored of Studies --> ENGLISH

Btw, i wrote this under the influence (of excessive sugar) so just go with it....

Groagy

HSC
Nice discussion of techniques and effective linking to the Ivory Trail. More references to the prescribed text would be appreciated. Overall, a sound response showing a solid grasp of the question. 18/20

That essay is great, it's probably better than the one I wrote in the exam!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
dreamcaster said:
This isn't much, but I decided to throw it together in about 15 minutes, so don't mind the extremely rough cutting job. (ignore the windows in the school. :p)

What you see here is a few 2004 exam (they were English ones) papers, the front cover of the journeys booklet, and tree trunks and smoke billowing out from the slanted-chimney made from the browny-black colour of the front of the HSC timetable.

I'd like to see how many points it's worth...

u hav issues

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hahha i was at state library yetserday when i needed to use the catalogues, one of the computers had three bos windows open on this thread :p

cloudpkk

The Pwner!
HSC
N/A
ahhhhh sooooooo sad.....!!!!!!!

i've got a email Fwd to me....
and guess WHAT!!!! It was Label "Journey into the fire" and some random attacted my picture to it claiming it was his!!!

hahahaha sad ppl go bloody burn ur own Booklets.... :vcross:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
It was submitted to us as well - obviously we ignored it.

espo14

Banned
Hasn't anyone realised that you can just go buy a ball of twine, cut it up, and say you stole however many pieces of twine?

key

A delectable mix of WIT AND HUMOUR

My best buddy and I put our minds together and came up with this.

Hope you enjoy it - we wasted a valuable study day to provide entertainment for ya'll. lol

Best of luck for those who need it

kiki :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)