hsc services? (1 Viewer)

yuhyuhhhh23

HSC
Hey yall,

I'm a little confused as to what all the hsc results services do - I'm interested in getting my results back for a few major works i did (eg society and culture, eng ext 2, history ext), but I'm not sure which options to choose. Which option should i select between the results check, raw marks report and examination responses and what are the differences exactly? Thanks! (and hope everyone has recovered after atar day lol)

liamkk112

HSC
Hey yall,

I'm a little confused as to what all the hsc results services do - I'm interested in getting my results back for a few major works i did (eg society and culture, eng ext 2, history ext), but I'm not sure which options to choose. Which option should i select between the results check, raw marks report and examination responses and what are the differences exactly? Thanks! (and hope everyone has recovered after atar day lol)
raw marks would just be your mark before alignment, eg the actual mark / 100 before nesa brings it up or down based on band cutoffs
results check is just getting nesa to basically check that ur mark was entered in correctly
examination responses would be a copy of all of your writing booklets

afaik u cant get actual feedback or marks for each question sadly (since otherwise probably people would argue marks), all u could ask for is a copy of ur responses

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
afaik u cant get actual feedback or marks for each question sadly (since otherwise probably people would argue marks), all u could ask for is a copy of ur responses
with the raw mark report you get marks for each question
im just praying i dont get lower in any subject after the results check, and i have to wait ages. its annoying cause you have to buy results check first in order to buy anything else, otherwise i would have not bought

liamkk112

HSC
with the raw mark report you get marks for each question
im just praying i dont get lower in any subject after the results check, and i have to wait ages. its annoying cause you have to buy results check first in order to buy anything else, otherwise i would have not bought
oh fr
im too scared to buy one lol

yuhyuhhhh23

HSC
haha thanks for the response. im just very curious to see if my sac marks were brought down by my exam or my PIP lol
also congrats on getting dux! big accomplishment woohooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)