HSC Standard English Paper 2 Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Nikolerak

HSC
Surely the markers take into account how big or small our writing is? It can't be only the number of pages that matters?

mmmm.

HSC
yes, goodjob, but for a 20marker the standards are different no?
Yeah i believe so, but i was just curious as to how much i could get, because i understand that 500 words is too short for a 20 marker

mmmm.

HSC
Surely the markers take into account how big or small our writing is? It can't be only the number of pages that matters?
I'm pretty sure they will, because some of my friends have huge writing and wrote like 7 pages, but on the other hand, my handwriting is pretty small and i wrote like 5 pages for the essay compared to their 7 pages

beetree1

HSC
Yeah i believe so, but i was just curious as to how much i could get, because i understand that 500 words is too short for a 20 marker
But they also have to consider how well it fit with the stimulus so - for reference, I had actually prepared a 20mark creative and used it yesterday, it was roughly 1100 words
I guess at this point there is nothing we can do, but just pray and move on. Im sure you did fine, dont stress it and focus on your next exams!

Haruto_65

HSC
But they also have to consider how well it fit with the stimulus so - for reference, I had actually prepared a 20mark creative and used it yesterday, it was roughly 1100 words
I guess at this point there is nothing we can do, but just pray and move on. Im sure you did fine, dont stress it and focus on your next exams!
Damn thats long, I barely wrote 500 words. Welp, good to know that I'm on the right track for a band 3.

shaffy33

HSC
Same here bro I also wrote the reflection, I felt it might be one of those trick question where it is given that within the 20 marker for Mod C you write a reflection. Would I lose marks for writing the reflection or would it just not be counted and they will only look at my imaginative piece. I do Standard English btw.
I wrote 5 pages for both Mod A and B
3 pages for Mod C
1 1/2 Pages for reflection which wont be included

erucibon

HSC
N/A
Same here bro I also wrote the reflection, I felt it might be one of those trick question where it is given that within the 20 marker for Mod C you write a reflection. Would I lose marks for writing the reflection or would it just not be counted and they will only look at my imaginative piece. I do Standard English btw.
I wrote 5 pages for both Mod A and B
3 pages for Mod C
1 1/2 Pages for reflection which wont be included
They will just ignore it and look at your imaginative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)