HSC suicides and depression (1 Viewer)

greenapple^0^

HSC
Like Fallen Angel I Agree So Much About How Depression Comes Slowly As For Me It Started As A Child And Just Went Worse As I Grew Older Maybe It's Coz I Remeber More And I Hate It But I Got Over It Then I Went Depressed....i Cried Everyday Really Everyday And I've Noticed I Didn't Know Why On Earth I Was Crying For I Was Just Sad And Weak And Just Damn Sad And I Started To Cut Myself And I've Noticed That I Have Kinder Gave Up On Life.... As I Realised That I Don't Want No Feelings No Love No Saddnes Nothing That I Can Really Kill Myself But I Feel So Spoiled Saying I Want To Die Wen There Is So Many Peoples In The World Who Wants To Live And I Felt So Guilty There Is So Many People Diying Wen They Don't Want To... If I Could Change My Life Line With Them Where I Would Love To Die For Them And Where They Can Take My Life Line And Iw Ould Really Like To Die For Them... I'm Not Depressed Well Not Really This Days But I Still Think Of Diying...and I Think Hsc Is Another Matter That Builds Up On Us To Make It Worser And People Around Us Stressing Comes To You Too Even From Friends If U Guys Have Any Stressed Out Friends..thank God I Don't Lol :)

HSC
greenapple^0^ said:
Like Fallen Angel I Agree So Much About How Depression Comes Slowly As For Me It Started As A Child And Just Went Worse As I Grew Older Maybe It's Coz I Remeber More And I Hate It But I Got Over It Then I Went Depressed....i Cried Everyday Really Everyday And I've Noticed I Didn't Know Why On Earth I Was Crying For I Was Just Sad And Weak And Just Damn Sad And I Started To Cut Myself And I've Noticed That I Have Kinder Gave Up On Life.... As I Realised That I Don't Want No Feelings No Love No Saddnes Nothing That I Can Really Kill Myself But I Feel So Spoiled Saying I Want To Die Wen There Is So Many Peoples In The World Who Wants To Live And I Felt So Guilty There Is So Many People Diying Wen They Don't Want To... If I Could Change My Life Line With Them Where I Would Love To Die For Them And Where They Can Take My Life Line And Iw Ould Really Like To Die For Them... I'm Not Depressed Well Not Really This Days But I Still Think Of Diying...and I Think Hsc Is Another Matter That Builds Up On Us To Make It Worser And People Around Us Stressing Comes To You Too Even From Friends If U Guys Have Any Stressed Out Friends..thank God I Don't Lol :)
Please don't type like that...its very hard to believe you are not a Troll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)