HSC Timetable Fail (1 Viewer)

Dinamo

HSC
Just seeing if anyone else got screwed over by the timetable this year. I know a lot of extension history students that do legal too so have two exams on the same day... BOS evidently catered to the math and science people with the timetable (all spread out) They have it easy anyway all they have to do its remember an equation and apply it to a question were as we actually have to think deeply.

The system fuks me over every time--'

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
:) Same boat. We'll just have to live with the situation and try our best to make the most of it.

Best of luck for your exams. n_n

HSC
ive got that too.
its two pretty big subjects on one day...dont understand why they did that :/

timme

HSC
回覆: HSC Timetable Fail

same thing happened to me... wdf board of studies. oh well, if they HAD to put two exams in one day, i'm not complaining about the history ext and legal studies combination....it's not as if it's economics and modern in the same day. we'll all be okay

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: 回覆: HSC Timetable Fail

Just make sure you plan everything beforehand, and don't cram those exams.

Besides, Bio and eco are on the same day anyway so those who did both subjects would be pretty pissed too..

A-Nonentity

HSC
Re: 回覆: HSC Timetable Fail

I'm just glad I dropped Legal, otherwise I'd have two sets of exams on the same day, on my first day ( Drama and Business) and last ( His X and Legal)
but the timetable this year is shitttttt.

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC
They have it easy anyway all they have to do its remember an equation and apply it to a question were as we actually have to think deeply.
*whereas. I'd be worried too mate, if I were you. Imagine taking subjects with a lot of essay writing, when you can't even structure a sentence!! lol but really, I am soo glad I don't do a history. All 3 sciences + maths FTW.

LonelyWolf

HSC
yeah, why is there some form of asian writing on the title of this thread?

HSC
Uni Grad

now watch this video, go to 0:47 to suck yourself in shame and listen to the chorus :p

nah I kid hahaha

yeah, why is there some form of asian writing on the title of this thread?
Coz us Asians are awesome :)

nah man I think it's accidentally put there; probs should get the mods to remove it

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Just seeing if anyone else got screwed over by the timetable this year. I know a lot of extension history students that do legal too so have two exams on the same day... BOS evidently catered to the math and science people with the timetable (all spread out) They have it easy anyway all they have to do its remember an equation and apply it to a question were as we actually have to think deeply.

The system fuks me over every time--'
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!
In Legal you just remember shit and rewrite it. In maths you have to actually work shit out in the exam... go kill yourself.

HSC
Uni Grad
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!
In Legal you just remember shit and rewrite it. In maths you have to actually work shit out in the exam... go kill yourself.
haha legal is easy as heck: I can even cram legal and still get good marks: heck I even ended up with 91% raw internal marks by cramming :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)