HSC Timetable (1 Viewer)

guernica3

HSC
I have a bad timetable. As far as I'm concerned.

PD/H/PE on the same day as Maths.
English paper 2 on the same day as Design n Tech.

My maths teacher confirmed theres a 3% chance of having that kinda timetable.

I'm nervous about it already.

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
well out 120 students in my grade not many have a double exam day. i know sum have hospitality & ancient history on the same day others have music & english and also english & D&T so i spose thats not too bad

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Do the BoS usually try to spead similar subjects out such as Biology, Chemistry and Physics every year?

waza12345

HSC
mine's alright except for maths extention 2 and P.DH.P.E on the same day, does anyone else have the same problem, i'm sure people would... not such a good day, that one

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
Mines excellent all of them have at least 3 days between them and i only have them in the mornings. I guess all thats left is too :read:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
~shinigami~ said:
Do the BoS usually try to spead similar subjects out such as Biology, Chemistry and Physics every year?
I don't think anyone here could answer this question properly for you, the only person that would really know are the HSC timetable designers. :)

AshleyMacIsRad

HSC
My timetable is good apart from the fact that french is the day before english they dont give me enough time to convert from french back to english!

kahlilouise

HSC
Im very pleased with my timetable, it's worked out really good for me! Bit of a gap between Maths - Legal but it will give me plenty of time to prepare.

Frid 20 Oct - Standard English Paper 1 (Morning)
Mon 23 Oct - Standard English Paper 2 (Morning)
Wed 25 Oct - Hospitality (Afternoon)
Thurs 26 Oct - Business Studies (Morning)
Mon 30 Oct - 2U Maths (Morning)
Wed 8th Nov - Legal Studies (Morning)

bally24

HSC
ari89 said:
Does ANYONE have 2 exams at exactly the same time on their timetable?!?!?!?!!?!!
I am yet to find someone else who has a timetable clash and has to take an exam before the rest of the state under special conditions?
(I have IT and Ext History at the same day/time however I get to do the IT exam a couple of hours early before the rest of the state does:|)
yeah my friend is the same...german + italian is at the same time i think? so she gets locked in the room with her lunch after finishing one of them so she cant communicate with anyone until the next one starts. pretty tough situation to be in.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
I hate the HSC timetable this year. It sucks.

I have 2 subjects on one day, Legal studies and CAFS. And to top it off, I have a studies of religion (2 unit) exam the NEXT day. geeez can that get any better? lol
I wish it was more spread out for me, but oh well shit happens in life.

anyway, is anyone else's timetable similar to mine?

~Han~

HSC
im really happy with mine! i have about a day in between all of them except for maths and pe which are on at the same time..but no stress. Plus i finish b4 the end of october!!

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
i hate i hate it i hate it .. oh did i say i hate it?
:burn:

i have two on one day .. chem and visual arts and also have geography tha day afta english .. grr if only students could give an input into the timetable

eleanor88

HSC
There will never be a perfect HSC timetable that everyone's happy with.

I have four exams in a rown (thursday, friday, monday, tuesday) then a week off and the four more! Not exactly fabulous but there's nothing you can do about it.

Elle. :)

k8tus

HSC
i am happy w/ mine except that i hate the fact that orals for languages are soo early...i have my Japanese orals on 23 sept and my friends have their french one in August like a week after our trial....and the trial timetable....absolutly stupid...nope i am much happier w/ the HSC...

eleanor88

HSC
k8tus said:
i am happy w/ mine except that i hate the fact that orals for languages are soo early...i have my Japanese orals on 23 sept and my friends have their french one in August like a week after our trial....and the trial timetable....absolutly stupid...nope i am much happier w/ the HSC...
yeah, my french one is on the saturday 26 August, a week after trials! It's hell!!

Oh well. At least it'll be over n done with! :)

smallls

HSC
yeh i got 4 exams in a row. english. drama. ancient. business. then 9 days till art... fukas

mt87

(((matty)))
HSC
i finished off with 2 exam on 9th nov day studies of religion and IPT all my exam are during oct spread out..

Rinni

HSC
20th Fri = English AOS
23rd Mon = English advanced
24th Tues = Geography and Drama :mad: sucks sucks sucks sucks
25th Wed = Ancient History
31st Mon = Maths
Finish nice and early though :)

HSC
almost perfectly spaced out from the 23rd to the 10 i think....
and i reserve the right to bitch about having IPT and Chem one day after the other.
horrendous.:burn:

HSC
MisterPresident said:
almost perfectly spaced out from the 23rd to the 10 i think....
and i reserve the right to bitch about having IPT and Chem one day after the other.
horrendous.:burn:

Lol I reserve the right to bitch about having my HSC oral french exam the week after my trials. august 16th. Then the other french exams are the day before english...actually my exams are pretty well spaced beween the 19th of oct and the 11th of Nov. except for extension english which is the day after modern history- two subjects I'm afraid of doing bad in.
although...why is history extension on at 1:55? That's a pretty random time if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)