HSC timetable (1 Viewer)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Broooooo Bio and Eco on the same day is criminal 😭😭

I already had two of my friends thinking about dropping bio cause they both have legal the day before 💀
Ikr so many of my friends do bio and eco 🥴

floppyspud

HSC
1714801425585.png

super happy with my timetable, good time between subjects, and even the 2nd week is still a day's rest. also the week and a half to cram physics is nice

hafsah_

HSC
right?? It's so weird thinking that on the 5th of november I'll be walking out of the english room (since we are povo without an exam hall) and just be done. On a random tuesday. wtaf
Since my school is a primary and secondary school, I've been with these people for 13 years 😭. After 13 years, on a random day in October/November, we'll be done with the majority of our schooling years.

In a day, we practically spend 8h in school, 8h at home but most of it is consumed in studying now, and for those with a good sleep schedule (not me), 8h sleeping.

This is too much to process for me.

saythename

HSC
lowkey i dont really know how to feel about the maths/history back to back two weeks in a row, cause my brain will be fried for that wk3 double ext - but at least there's a gap and i dont finish on the last day :/

cant believe school will just be over after a random wednesday at 4pm

Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 16.33.12.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)