HSC = Worst enemy? (1 Viewer)

TAZ33

HSC
Before yr12

life was beautiful
time was plentiful
laziness was affordable
and marks, well they really didnt matter

OMG its the HSC!! i never really realised the true extent of this year until late 2005. And now i dont know if theres enough time to really catch up and pull out the most i can get.

my question to u if u have done the HSC is: "Did u feel that there was enough time to ease the pressure?"

If u are doing the HSC this year then i wanna ask u what is your worst factor that contributes to the HSC. For me its time and time management.

P

pLuvia

To prove that I haven't wasted my 13 years of proper schooling. The UAI will determine this for me

Emly

E.T
HSC
yeah, im the same. just starting to realise the HSC is closer. seems so much closer this side of new years...

im the same, my time management SUCKS

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Hey guys,

I really wouldn't worry about time management, in a sense. I don't mean you shouldn't manage your time- if you don't, you'll be lost.
What I mean is, if you can't manage your time well at this stage, don't stress. We're 19 days into the year for God's sake! So much time to learn how to manage things.
It's the holidays too, so I'm guessing that you don't want to do a great deal of work. Do what you need, don't do things that you think everyone else is doing.

Good luck everyone. I think almost everyone doing the HSC has the same worries, so you're definitely not alone with this.

simbim21

unswMed07
HSC
thats true. im actually quite excited about this year. we've spent 13 years at school, so why not make the last one the most memorable. they do say, save the best till last! sure you should manage time, do your best and a little stress doesnt hurt, but its not the be all and end all (as everyone says).

i cant wait, we only have about 6months of school left...forever! we'll be free to do all those wonderful things again. seriously, it is only 6months of your entire life. just take things as they come and most importantly enjoy it! another cliche: it gets worse before it gets better

best of luck guys!! take it easy and have fun

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
TAZ33 said:
Before yr12

life was beautiful
time was plentiful
laziness was affordable
and marks, well they really didnt matter

OMG its the HSC!! i never really realised the true extent of this year until late 2005. And now i dont know if theres enough time to really catch up and pull out the most i can get.

my question to u if u have done the HSC is: "Did u feel that there was enough time to ease the pressure?"

If u are doing the HSC this year then i wanna ask u what is your worst factor that contributes to the HSC. For me its time and time management.
hmm if your worried about time management, i suggest that you get a headstart and start writing notes for all your subjects so when it comes exam time you would just have to revise. if you can be bothered then also start to accelerate for some of your subjects.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
TAZ33 said:
I would have to say the factor that affects me the most is myself. Ultimately it will be you that sits all the exams and assessments, time manage your subjects, stress, procrastinate. You will go through all of it and it is only you who can determine how you go in the HSC... I wish everyone and myself all the best for this year! ;)

A l

HSC
N/A
- There is exactly 9 months until our first HSC external exam. :D
- There is exactly 39 weeks until our first HSC external exam. ;)

P

pLuvia

A l said:
- There is exactly 9 months until our first HSC external exam. :D
- There is exactly 39 weeks until our first HSC external exam. ;)
That's great to know A l :(

I'll look at the 9 months one :D:D

Clarebare

HSC
brogan77 said:
@Clare: Cheer up sunshine, I don't like to see someone so orsum sad. :(
Thankee. Everyone's stressing way too early. We have ages. Do what you have to do and then just chill and enjoy the ride. We're almost finished. Get excited!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
hmm
the hsc is my fweend! :D
hahaha

a cliche'd quote: keep ur friends close .. keep ur enemies closer.

TAZ33

HSC
For me its just kinda hard to believe that a few words and numbers on a paper can decide sooooooo much. All these years, although i knew that one day it'd be be doin the exam, i never really paid attention to it.

now its hard to get it out of my mind. coz when the HSC comes nearer, the last thing i wanna do is regret that i wasted most of my time this year

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Hmmm formal at end of year....and local pubs after HSC having good deals...hmm

Other than that, I don't mind the HSC. Just would rather not have to do it to become what i'm going to become....toot

karoooh

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Hmmm formal at end of year....and local pubs after HSC having good deals...hmm

Other than that, I don't mind the HSC. Just would rather not have to do it to become what i'm going to become....toot
LOL

My thoughts exactly! YAY! Formal! And cheap beer! :p:p:p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
LOL

My thoughts exactly! YAY! Formal! And cheap beer! :p:p:p
sif carolyn you can get into pubs your still underage by then !! and i turn 18 in oct ^_____^ lalala =PP

karoooh

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
sif carolyn you can get into pubs your still underage by then !! and i turn 18 in oct ^_____^ lalala =PP
Oh really?

Well... People mistake me for being 21 sometimes!

If this doesn't work, I'm using my friends. :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)