HSCedge Online: $300 worth of HSC resources, FREE! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassistx

HSC

HSCedge Online is a web based service designed to provide students the best opportunities to optimise their Year 11 or 12 scores. This innovative service offers a multitude of resources that are designed to enhance student performance, and reduce the stresses and pressures that many students experience during their final years at school. In addition to the abundant collection of materials on this site, HSCedge Online members receive the following resources FREE OF CHARGE:
  • Subject notes and course summaries.
  • Sample A+ essays and projects
  • Trial examinations with worked solutions.
  • Weekly study tips and exam advice (in the weeks leading up to the examinations)
  • Cheat sheets and cards.
  • Critical HSC updates and newsletters.
  • Information on upcoming educational events.
  • And much, much more
Join now whilst it's still free. The resources will be uploaded and made available to members on Monday 28th January 2008.
You have 4 days to sign up. After the 28th, you will have to pay for membership. They should send you a letter in the mail to confirm your membership.

Cheers :)

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
If I'm not wrong, you can become the member from now until infinity. However, after the website is totally completed, it will charge you. 'd better read it again. I think they show that notice AFTER you register.

bassistx

HSC
"After the 28th, you will have to pay for membership."

On the 28th, the website will be completed. It said so in the membership confirmation letter I got. So you can still become a member afterwards, except it won't be free. I don't know how much they are charging.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Hopefully they are not phony about what they promise and I can give genuinely FREE resources.

bling05

HSC
I can't seem to register online?
Note: Upon registration, students will receive a confirmation statement and passcode so as to access the FREE resources exclusive to HSCdge Online members.

Not working :vcross:

bassistx

HSC
I registered fine... ? :S
You get your password in the mail on Friday 25th January 2008 :)

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Oops...I think I lost it. No. OMG

EDIT: My bad. I thought I received it already 'cuz I've got 2 mails so far. I just checked it and it said I would get it tomorrow! WHEEEEEE. I'm looking forward to whatever free of charge!

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
Haha okay :)
I was really confused before your edit... Tell all your friends about this!

veronica6535

HSC
ah it won't let me join? when i click the 'Join HSCedge online here' it directs me to the VCE page and the form doesn't upload grrrr

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Argh. I haven't received any mail yet! Today is 25th already! They deceive me? Hix

bassistx

HSC
veronica6535 said:
ah it won't let me join? when i click the 'Join HSCedge online here' it directs me to the VCE page and the form doesn't upload grrrr
Email them while you still have time. Better yet, give them a ring.

I think they send out the letters on the 25th. In any case, you should receive it by the 28th. If not, give them a nudge.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
I'll give them a bomb instead! lolz. You make me a bit relieved.

-mz-u-wsh-

Cara Lee
HSC
how typical, my computer wont let me register, i dont think anything wants me to do well this year!!

Or maybe im slowly loosing my brain and computer screens and didnt see that i could scroll down :headbang:

Last edited:

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
I'm still waiting for the mail. It's bullshitting me.

The problem occurs as it gets closer to 25th, or to me more exact, noone can register after 25th. I think they don't permit any more registration. Bad luck, guys. There'll be soon a thread discussing on the quality of these FREE materials. Just need to wait. :)

bassistx

HSC
Okay, now it's starting to annoy me. These guys are cool, if you tell them you registered, then you registered - it's fine. They won't make a fuss about it. But I don't like how they haven't delivered on time. I haven't checked today's mail, will on my way out.

In any case, tomorrow's the 28th (ahhh, school's nearing!). You can still register, except you'll be charged a fee.

bassistx

HSC
Has anybody recieved their letter? No email, nothing...
This is extrememly frustrating, considering today is the 28th..

bassistx

HSC
I e-mailed them. If there's no answer, I'll call them before their office closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)