HSCers! What were YOU actually doing during Prelims? (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

Friday night's random post. What were you doing during your Preliminary year. Work? Play?

For those who worked, did you regret working? For those that did little or no work, did you regret not working?

Emily_689

HSC
well this friday night I was watching the big bang theroy but I didn't work on weekends and I'm ok. I'm glad I didn't except maths revision could've helped, but as long as you keep up with the class in prelim you'll do fine :) Don't worry too much, year 12 is just another year so theres no need to burn out or be ahead till later this year when it starts to count.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
well this friday night I was watching the big bang theroy but I didn't work on weekends and I'm ok. I'm glad I didn't except maths revision could've helped, but as long as you keep up with the class in prelim you'll do fine :) Don't worry too much, year 12 is just another year so theres no need to burn out or be ahead till later this year when it starts to count.
I get the feeling I am not doing enough.

It's called 1 hour cramming.
Cramming never works for me.

Should have started working earlier.
1 regret so far.

Existential

HSC
N/A
experiment on what suits you. theres no other answer that is correct, other than the generic cliche responses like above.

also, ur prelim so stop posting on BoS tedious generic questions. if u seriously want our opinion than post specific decent questions. otherwise gtfo.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
experiment on what suits you. theres no other answer that is correct, other than the generic cliche responses like above.

also, ur prelim so stop posting on BoS tedious generic questions. if u seriously want our opinion than post specific decent questions. otherwise gtfo.
Shut up m8

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I wish I'd gotten a job during prelims.

zxreth

HSC
i guess people that wanted to do yr 12 extension courses i.e. 4u maths. would've been doing some amount of work.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I don't see why you wouldn't want to finish Prelims are fast as possible and get on to the good stuff in the HSC.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I did no work in year 11 and year 12. I wish I didn't even cram for pointless assesments in year 11 then my miracolous ATAR will sounds more glorious.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
I did study to an extent and definitely do not regret it. Prelim does in essence form the basis of HSC studies and so complete slacking of in year 11 would, in my opinion, not be too prudent.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I did study to an extent and definitely do not regret it. Prelim does in essence form the basis of HSC studies and so complete slacking of in year 11 would, in my opinion, not be too prudent.
That is exactly what I think too.

epicFAILx

HSC
Im in prelim.. and I am freaking out!

At first I was thinking it was waaaaaaay easy. Then I was reasurred futher by my principal. Now they ironically are calling it very difficult and how important prelim is..
so i dont know what to think anymore. I just dont want to fall behind...

Aindan

HSC
I studied pretty hard, for maths. I had a pretty hardcore attitude going into yr 11 with the whole final 2 years thing and what not, but i realised it was kinda useless halfway through term 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)