Hugging the opposite sex (1 Viewer)

giggsy013

HSC
I am a guy, I have quite a few friends now that are girls. It's got to the stage where we hug each other if we haven't seen each other for a while.

The problem is, I feel awkward doing this because I'm not sure about where to put my arms.

Any advice?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
giggsy013 said:
I am a guy, I have quite a few friends now that are girls. It's got to the stage where we hug each other if we haven't seen each other for a while.

The problem is, I feel awkward doing this because I'm not sure about where to put my arms.

Any advice?
stick them in her pooper

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I dunno just watch Hitch.
Too high you just want to be friends,
too low, your sleazy or something like that,
Do you get a boner when you hug her?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Lower back and then slide your hands down a bit so they're on her hips when you say "OH MY GOSH, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER." She might think it's a bit sleazy but fuck it, hips are awesome.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Rest your hands on her arse obviously.

Or better yet, don't hug girls like that, it's totally gay.

shifty-Asian

HSC
When you approach each other for a hug, put your arms over hers and pull her in, allowing her to put her arms under yours so she is hugging your torso.

:)

If it's just a friendly hug, don't try anything. They might never hug you again or you'll get a rep for being a groper. Ahahaha. :p

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Riet said:
Lower back and then slide your hands down a bit so they're on her hips when you say "OH MY GOSH, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER." She might think it's a bit sleazy but fuck it, hips are awesome.
i think this is nice! i don't find it sleazy, most of my friends do it. a lingering hand on the waist is also nice when you're talking to them after. although, it doesn't sound as if youre rly rly great friends? maybe not then...?
i love hugs!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
haha yeah it can be awkward,
it really depends on your friends and how they'll take it
some girls are okay with touching and they tend to be more talkative, friendly and open minded...you can hug them from the front but i suppose you kinda lean in with one arm so you don't get boobage which would make it awkward. side hugs are good too- a "safe" zone is usually considered to be upper back and upper arms/shoulders- any lower and you're starting to get a bit adventrous.

you'll get a "vibe" which girls prefer not to be touched by body language for example if they're crossing their arms, and of course don't hug guy friends unless you're so inclined

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Upper arms and back to be safe. I really don't think there is a way to 'practice' - it's more of a spontaneous thing.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
WTF????????????????????????

I have never had this problem?

But then again I've never hugged a women.

But I find the thought arousing...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
giggsy013 said:

Any advice?
Bidding a nice farewell to the opposite gender by giving each other bone-crushing hugs with arms across each other's upper back and crossed.

Nat3skiz

HSC
this is only just now happening to you? I thought the opposite sex's started hugging in primary skool.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
meh, i dont much like hugs, i like my private space and its not something i think to do. I dont dislike them, and if people go to hug me then i reciprocate, but its not something i encourage. Girls like it though, so some that i am close to i hug..

its probably my upbringing, i dont hug any of my family and none of us hug anyone either really, both my sisters are non-huggers.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
But you get heaps of sex and sneak people into your room but your parents think you're gay but you're not because you sneak people into your room for sex. OH and you're not a virgin either, because did I mention you're sexually active oh and you don't hug/kiss people, you just have sex.

Red Balloon

HSC
N/A
You just sort of... hug, and leave your hands wherever they land *aim well*

Don't get sleazy with your hugs, as it might give the wrong message. Unless you want to give the wrong message... in which case around the waist is nice.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Azamakumar said:
But you get heaps of sex and sneak people into your room but your parents think you're gay but you're not because you sneak people into your room for sex. OH and you're not a virgin either, because did I mention you're sexually active oh and you don't hug/kiss people, you just have sex.
...i dont live at home, havent for a long time...i dont really know what your problem is, hugging isnt all that great, i do it because its pretty much expected but heaps of people enjoy their personal space and prefer to not have every random acquaintance hugging them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)