HUGS is it going to far? (1 Viewer)

HSC
well according to my friend (chinkii) i shouldnt be hugging guys for too long, casue shes like.. then what sort of relationship is that> ? esp. when you get a new bf? you shouldnt be hugging an guy friends.

what are your thoughts on hugging the opposite sex?

DO you guys reckon its alright? or is it stretching the limit between friends and BF/GF wise

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
You can always hug guy friends! Oh my god do this!

But. I know a girl that gives really suss hugs. She'll hold them, and when pulling away, she'd do it all slow and kinda semi-sexual. I absolutely hated that, considering she was going out with my best friend and didn't know where to draw the line.

He'd call up and go "hey where are you?"
Her: "Oh I'm at your mate Mark's house. Come!"

and he'd be like what the hell.

Anyway, in conclusion, they're just hugs.

Bored7

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
well according to my friend (chinkii) i shouldnt be hugging guys for too long, casue shes like.. then what sort of relationship is that> ? esp. when you get a new bf? you shouldnt be hugging an guy friends.

what are your thoughts on hugging the opposite sex?

DO you guys reckon its alright? or is it stretching the limit between friends and BF/GF wise
hahahaha...
WTF!!
They are your friends.
I see nothing wrong with it as long as it's nothing more if you have a partner.
Sometimes people just aint right..
do you what think is right.
xxx

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I think your friend should stop being so paranoid claiming that hugs n such can be more then just hugs. That sort of paranoia once drove me out of a relationship

HSC
Bored7 said:
hahahaha...
WTF!!
They are your friends.
I see nothing wrong with it as long as it's nothing more if you have a partner.
Sometimes people just aint right..
do you what think is right.
xxx
YEAh i know.. BUT my friend she ABSOULTELY thinks its WRONG.. and tells me off for hugging the oppsite... unless if that was my bf or something.... she goes personally she woulndt hug anyone...

tennille

HSC
Well that's your friends choice. What you do is up to you.

I find nothing wrong with hugging the opposite sex. My boyfriend doesn't have a problem when I hug them, and I feel the same when he hugs girls.

Last edited:

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I hug all my friends, guys and girls.
And it's just friendly, comfortable hugging, my boyfriend's fine with it, and I'm fine with him hugging other girls.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
personally i dont see anything wrong with hugging the opposite sex, its just a sign of friendship
to the O.P- you need to tell your friend that even though she wont hug guys, that cant entitle to you doing the same thing, so basically you need to tell her that this kind of behaviour is acceptable in our society

tlodg

HSC
N/A
^ ________^ (<--- BreaKing sign)

Hugging too long can mean something more (it would be interpreted this way)

and just a friendly hug is okay.

Season

HSC
If you did it before you were in the relationship and it was platonic then you should keep doing it when you're in the relationship as platonic.

A hug is something friends do, unless your asking grabbing them and rubbing yourself against them then I don't think hugging is sus at all.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i think as long as you're not getting TOO close (ie. really close hugs or close in other senses), then it shouldnt be too much of a problem unless you let it. any partner should be understanding of your relationships with friends of the opposite sex (and right to have those relationships)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
alby said:
i think as long as you're not getting TOO close (ie. really close hugs or close in other senses), then it shouldnt be too much of a problem unless you let it. any partner should be understanding of your relationships with friends of the opposite sex (and right to have those relationships)
How about hooking up with BreaKing? Is that ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)