Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Hugs are win.

And i wouldn't be too fussed over the attitude you are getting from your friend. Some girls/guys even kiss the cheeks of friends or even new acquaintances so i guess it just comes down to the context :eek:

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Bobness said:
Hugs are win.

And i wouldn't be too fussed over the attitude you are getting from your friend. Some girls/guys even kiss the cheeks of friends or even new acquaintances so i guess it just comes down to the context :eek:
haha that's what I hate about being a girl....we have to be all touchy feely. It makes me want to barf.
I don't know any guy worth hugging/kissing.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
tres bien said:
haha that's what I hate about being a girl....we have to be all touchy feely. It makes me want to barf.
Thats because you havn't met me baby;)

Redgoddess

HSC
tres bien said:
Hmm, yeah, that's so true, we're expected to be all huggy and stuff. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE hugs, but I like them when they're with people I care about, not random aquaintances. I don't want to hug everyone I know.

But you should definitely be able to hug people of the opposite sex even if you're in relationship. Ffs, it's just a hug, a gesture of friendship, it's not like you're hooking up with them.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
There's absolutly nothing wrong with hugging a member of the opposite sex when you're in a relationship. Of course it's upto you and your boyfriend how you deal with this.

My boyfriend and I never actually ever discussed it, but I really don't mind if he hugs his friends who are female, and I hug my guy friends and he's never seemed to mind. If he had a problem with it, he would have said something by now and considering the fact that he does it to... Its kinda natural gesture really.

Hugging is a gesture of friendship, so like I really don't care if he hugs a girl. My argument kinda fell apart there. The point is, no neither he or I care if we hug the oppisite sex.

Also I agree with Red and Tres, I don't like being all huggy and such. I'd rather not hug anyone, but if someoene gives me one I'll return one. I don't offer hugs though.

aussiechica7

HSC
have your own convictions and stick to them :)

but if you're basically dry humping a guy you have 0 romantic interest in (i.e. talking about extreme situations) then ya its wrong b/c you're giving mixed signals.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Hugs are the devil at work. Think about how close your genitals are when you hug! It only a short step to ungodly pre marital sex and AIDS.

Be warned kids.

emmaj3an

HSC
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG, is your friend serious?! Hugs are hugs, and I know theres the whole rigmarole about "one thing leading to another", but that's just ridiculous!
Ha! I mean, there is a fine line but man, when it comes to hugs, who cares??
*sigh* I am a hug-a-holic
Seriously though, dude you should be worried about what YOU think and what your partner (if you have one) thinks, then come to your own conclusion ...

ice ken

HSC
emmaj3an said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG, is your friend serious?! Hugs are hugs, and I know theres the whole rigmarole about "one thing leading to another", but that's just ridiculous!
Ha! I mean, there is a fine line but man, when it comes to hugs, who cares??
*sigh* I am a hug-a-holic
Seriously though, dude you should be worried about what YOU think and what your partner (if you have one) thinks, then come to your own conclusion ...
lol :rofl:

stephenchow

HSC
wheredanton said:
Hugs are the devil at work. Think about how close your genitals are when you hug! It only a short step to ungodly pre marital sex and AIDS.

Be warned kids.
lol, genitals are only seperated by a double layer of cloth (quadruple if you count underpants)

wagga

HSC
what the hell is this? hugs are fucking great...I think if there were more hugs in the world, there would be less hostility in general. Hugs dont care if you are black, yellow, or white, male or female, rich or poor, etc etc...let it all go and embrace.

a peck on the check and a nice cuddle never hurt anyone.

HSC
wheredanton said:

Be warned kids.

rofl.......

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
stephenchow said:
lol, genitals are only seperated by a double layer of cloth (quadruple if you count underpants)
You wear two pairs of pants and two pairs of undies? :S

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Hugs going to far? Fuck no. I hug anybody given half a chance. During a conversation I say "Hug?" then hug the person (regardless of gender). If I walk away with all my teeth, the hug was okay. I remember one time I made a homophobe almost cry.

HSC
withoutaface said:
You wear two pairs of pants and two pairs of undies? :S

I think he was taking in to account the fact that there are usually two people involved in the act of hugging and seeing as both are hopefully wearing underwear and some form of outer layer of clothing there are thus four layers of clothing separating each person's genitals...

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
Hugs going to far? Fuck no. I hug anybody given half a chance. During a conversation I say "Hug?" then hug the person (regardless of gender). If I walk away with all my teeth, the hug was okay. I remember one time I made a homophobe almost cry.
lol, fag. Who the f*ck says that halfway into a convo?

the brucemaster said:
I think he was taking in to account the fact that there are usually two people involved in the act of hugging and seeing as both are hopefully wearing underwear and some form of outer layer of clothing there are thus four layers of clothing separating each person's genitals...
orly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)