• Kisses

Votes: 70 50.7%
  • Yuck! I don't want germs!

Votes: 12 8.7%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
i just want everyone to know that I am the rat-child that picked the retarded last option.

aren't i rebellious!?
that's all good and well... but who was the other person? lol

jumb said:
Why isn't sex on the list?
i was waiting for someone to say soemthing about that - personally i'm not interested in who likes sex more than the others, because i aint ready for that... so not interested. Simple. lol. Question answered.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i dont think i could live without my hugs - they can be the best medication :) it's great coz often i'm short enough so that the hug-ee can rest their chin on my head. i love having someone wrap their arms around me and sometimes they lift me off the ground :mad: a big bear hug, from anyone, makes me feel so loved :p

as for kissing - there have been a few threads on this but i'll say it again anyway... with some friends i'll do the cheek-kissing thing, though i'm more of a hugger with greetings :p i love showering little kisses all over my bf's face, and he gives me butterfly kisses (eyelashes), and we'll eskimo-kiss sometimes when we're lying down. yes, shut up. and slow, sexy kisses are great at the right time too :p

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
eskimo-kiss sometimes when we're lying down. yes, shut up. and slow, sexy kisses are great at the right time too :p
hmm - what's an eskimo kiss? i've never heard of them before
when i think of eskimos kissing never comes to mind.. maybe cold, snow, igloos and the occasional hugging [huddling for warmth] but kissing? how does that tie in with eskimo?

hmm.. care to explain?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
eskimo kisses = when the 2 people rub their nose together

pitted

HSC
N/A
i love hugs!!!!

Although i hate it when you are in the mood for a hug - for no apparent reason - and there is no one around that you can hug...it can be a real let down

kisses are great but they cant be used for as many cases as hugs can be.

well thats my say

ciao

Collin

HSC
N/A
Either are good, but sometimes one seems more appropriate than the other depending on the situation.

*ashlea*

HSC
and we'll eskimo-kiss sometimes when we're lying down. yes, shut up. :p
i love eskimo kisses!! my b/f and i do that 2!! they're the best!

*ashlea*

HSC
lol
thats an interesting way 2 put it.. but go hugs! i thort this poll would quickly sway 2ward kisses, but go all u ppl voting 4 hugs..

rayson

HSC
why does it hav to be hugs OR kisses? clearly they are both good, but wouldn't doing both at once be even better? he he.. eskimo kisses are funny

*ashlea*

HSC
rayson said:
why does it hav to be hugs OR kisses? clearly they are both good, but wouldn't doing both at once be even better?
yeah but that wasnt an option.. they both have their time and place, and on certain occasions one wins over the other, but if i had 2 choose.. hugs r better.. ;)

jisu

HSC
it's great coz often i'm short enough so that the hug-ee can rest their head on my chin.

dont you mean their chin on your head?

ps. there should be another option on the poll, like "[ ] never been kissed." ie me T_T

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i prefer:

hug --> kiss --> hug --> kiss .....

going on for as long as it can :D

HSC
i prefer kisses,like, thats wat i miss most wen me and my ex broke up...i love his kisses!

but hugs can lead to kisses...and kisses can lead to...well i think we all kno wat it can lead to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)