• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hung up .... (2 Viewers)

HSC
shady_03 said:
I was friends with this chik agez ago and it was kewl coz we could talk and were pretty comfortable around each other. Then we had a big fight and we havent contacted each other in like 6 months (besides like 2 text messages)

I got over it and wanted 2 get it behind me, because there was nuttin i could do and because we both didnt care nemore.

But in the last week ive seen her around 2 times, but didnt talk 2 her coz it would be weird after everything that happened and coz we didnt keep in contact neway. It kinda sux coz now i remember all the shit that happened, the good times and the bad, and i can't really stop thinking about her.

Can ne 1 relate? Have u eva been hung up on sum1 for agez?

who cares shes a nerdy mole

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
who cares shes a nerdy mole
Nah man shes not that bad lol ..... well i guess she was pretty nerdy ....

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
'the shot'................
Lol that was just a dumb joke, if u knew her like i did ud see it was different lol, its just so like AHHH! cant fukin forget it

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
im hung like a mouse
stop sayin funny things lol i keep on having to change my sig everytime u do it

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Hi my name is Shady_03 and i like to quadruple post. Come on Shady, i will help you come up with a song about your girl.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
INXS said:
Hi my name is Shady_03 and i like to quadruple post. Come on Shady, i will help you come up with a song about your girl.
just replying to everyone dide...

ummm ok...???? make one up den

HSC
shady_03 said:
I was friends with this chik agez ago and it was kewl coz we could talk and were pretty comfortable around each other. Then we had a big fight and we havent contacted each other in like 6 months (besides like 2 text messages)

I got over it and wanted 2 get it behind me, because there was nuttin i could do and because we both didnt care nemore.

But in the last week ive seen her around 2 times, but didnt talk 2 her coz it would be weird after everything that happened and coz we didnt keep in contact neway. It kinda sux coz now i remember all the shit that happened, the good times and the bad, and i can't really stop thinking about her.

Something similiar happened to me with this guy I've known since forever - our mothers met cos they were on the same ward and we were born the same day.
We had a fight a couple years ago.
Have NOT talked to him since ... and I'm getting blamed for him who's apparently turned fucked up

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Something similiar happened to me with this guy I've known since forever - our mothers met cos they were on the same ward and we were born the same day.
We had a fight a couple years ago.
Have NOT talked to him since ... and I'm getting blamed for him who's apparently turned fucked up
And wat were the repercussion of it? Do u still miss him, regret not clearing the air... etc?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
yeah i was hung up on someone for 8 months. got rid of him three weeks ago, long story but yeah shady i think for awhile afterwards you just gotta ignore them to keep them out of your system.

unless you want them in your system, in that case start talkin to her again. it isn't exactly hard..

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
just forget about her.

you're young, she was just some girl who wasn't important enough for you to make up with right after a fight, there are plenty of girls who probably have better tempers... etc etc etc. :rolleyes:

if you really can't stop thinking about her and you're slapping your hands to stop yourself from messaging her, then maybe you should tell her how you feel, but be warned that she might have forgotten about you.

you know what to do, weigh out both sides and make a decision. advice is a what you ask for when you already know the answer. :)

HSC
shady_03 said:
And wat were the repercussion of it? Do u still miss him, regret not clearing the air... etc?
My regrets are not seeing him sooner ... or bothering to talk to him. So I'm too afraid to even pick up the phone to call because I'd think he'd be like 'Oh wow, you're talking to me' blah blah. I miss him, I really do ... and regret it ... but its something in the back of my mind, I'm not constantly thinking about him, but if you are then I suggest you just go for it.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
shady_03 said:

hmm... maybe its just that u miss her company coz ur not with her ? well.. be a man ring up and ask how she is.. even tho it could be v. awkward in the beginning but oh welps.. good luck !
if i were you.. i wouldnt tok to her but if she hasnt bothered to talk to you why should you? and dude u have other friends to tok to.. don't think abt her too much :S

Last edited:

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
cryyyyy meeee a riverrrrr shady
why do i always cringe wen my threads are replied to by u finchie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)