• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hung up .... (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
denise_ said:
hmm... maybe its just that u miss her company coz ur not with her ? well.. be a man ring up and ask how she is.. even tho it could be v. awkward in the beginning but oh welps.. good luck !
if i were you.. i wouldnt tok to her but if she hasnt bothered to talk to you why should you? and dude u have other friends to tok to.. don't think abt her too much :S
Yeah ur rite, i guess one of the main factors was coz she hadn't bothered either, and i took it as an indication that she didnt care ne more, or maybe just forgot..... i dunno

Little Loz

HSC
I have been friends with this guy for just over a year and we talked about everything and i trusted him and he trusted me etc etc. eventually we fell for each other and dated only for him to cheat on me and dump me the day b4 his formal. we didnt talk for ages coz it really really hurt and then one day he called me up and we started talking and now we are together again (not actually dating coz its long distance but....). so yeah i have been hung up on him for awhile and i still am.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Little Loz said:
I have been friends with this guy for just over a year and we talked about everything and i trusted him and he trusted me etc etc. eventually we fell for each other and dated only for him to cheat on me and dump me the day b4 his formal. we didnt talk for ages coz it really really hurt and then one day he called me up and we started talking and now we are together again (not actually dating coz its long distance but....). so yeah i have been hung up on him for awhile and i still am.
Learn to write, love.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Little Loz said:
but he treated u like crap.. y go back?

Little Loz

HSC
Maybe i am an idiot, maybe i am naive but i think he can change and i think that people deserve a 2nd chance sometimes. tho if he does it again he is gone! tho probably the reason i went back is because i love him.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Little Loz said:
Maybe i am an idiot, maybe i am naive but i think he can change and i think that people deserve a 2nd chance sometimes. tho if he does it again he is gone! tho probably the reason i went back is because i love him.
careful there loz, love is a strong word.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
ahhhh it hurts, ive been shot. What where u say love loz, i might die next time.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Hmmmm... I'm hung up on someone I have not spoken to for three years. I've thought about calling him many times. I've been thinking about it for two years.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
sounds like he might have had a place in ur heart, give him a call, wot ya got to lose.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
50Cent said:
sounds like he might have had a place in ur heart, give him a call, wot ya got to lose.
omg a normal post by 50 cent? woah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)