Hurlstone or Pats....(threads merged) (1 Viewer)

kodos

Premium Member
HSC
When you enter grade 11 you don't need to wear those bad khaki shirts and shorts which is a good thing. You can wear a white shirt and grey pants throughout the duration of the year.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
yeh i probably am going...but ive seen the uniform already...the khaki one looks horrible and the winter blazer!! OMG its fluffy... but i heard u have to wear the khaki uniform in the summer neways so thats kinda crap cause it doesnt match wif my black polished shoes.

SeDaTeD

HSC
Well, they usually don't mind whether you wear winter or summer anyway. I never got a blazer, too expensive and i had to be careful if I had one. Just get a jumper, and you're gonna get a jersey anyway mid y12, and almost everyone wears those. Just a note: you'd be crazy to wear the winter uniform in the kind of heat we've got now. Some guys are so self conscious that they actually just wear the winter one all year round, but the others don't mind.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
damn just found out ag scales badly....disadvantage for me since i dont know anything bout ag

SeDaTeD

HSC
Doesn't matter, just do 10 other units and just pass Ag.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
im having another crisis about my offline course...i just made a timetable and i have to wake up around 6:30 to get ready and all + catching train at 7:26. this might prove a bloody big problem for me as the next day i have to wake up at like at 7:30 and this will serious screw up my mental clock and might make my burn out in my prelim...sigh* i wanna see if it is possible to change my morning offline course to later, otherwise i might reconsidere about going...

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
well i went to hurlstone and its good in some ways and bad in others...im sure kodos will agree -_-

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
drynxz said:
well i went to hurlstone and its good in some ways and bad in others...im sure kodos will agree -_-
Well, good luck at Hurlstone man, shame you had to leave Pats but with this year's year 11 being the way that it is, I don't blame you lol. Good luck! :D

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
hey ivan...how is year 11 for this year??? still alotta idiots?? lol...like any more hooting and fooling around and junk?

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
drynxz said:
hey ivan...how is year 11 for this year??? still alotta idiots?? lol...like any more hooting and fooling around and junk?
Lol a fair few of the "idiots" have left, but a lot remain. So far, year 11's been better (from what I've observed) these first 4 days but you never know...

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
That was one huge bump! I made this thread two years ago!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)