Hurt And Pain; Heartbroken (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
No
No
No
No (unless you want to refer to being cut or hit on the head with somethin)
N/A but if something ever did happen like that (which it wont ahha) i would not tolerate anything and would'nt really try to do anything either, my revenge would be just to just leave the guy immediately, if he don't want a person to care about him, then he does'nt have to have one, ever!

trekkie

HSC
s1mplykat said:
ever given ur heart to someone only to have it shredded up into lil pieces?
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

..if so.. did you get ur revenge?
Yes
Yes
No
Yes

In a way

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yes to all of the above. I'll save the sob story for some other time.

bassqueen16

HSC
hmm ive been out with some a-grade dickheads, the last one I got revenge on was pretty petty but it got rid of some pent up rage i.e i hacked his msn account deleted all his contacts and convos and then changed the pw so he couldnt get back in, childish yes... but revenge is sweet ;)

HSC
james_chappo said:
I got revenge on my ex girlfriend my hooking up with her bestfriend and revealing her deep dark secrets to the guy she liked :D.
thats just plain cruel :p unless of course she deserved it...

s1mplykat said:
ever given ur heart to someone only to have it shredded up into lil pieces?
ever been betrayed?
ever been cheated on?
ever been hurt?

..if so.. did you get ur revenge?
nay
nay
hope not :p
umm... yeah.. but it was more the hurt of knowing that we had our chance and somehow screwed up. Kinda was one of those friendships that were so good they get taken to the next level... were still friends, but its taking a long time to get it back the way it was.

so yeah... no cause for revenge as such...

bassqueen16

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Oh no, another person who thinks hacking someone's Hotmail account involves guessing their secret question.
I actually didnt do it my friend did it for me, he actually did hack and not guess their secret question.. but thanks, and actually yea seems silly to delete someones contacts and then change the pw eh seemed like a good idea at the time oh well

sabdow

HSC
Komaticom said:
What's with the sudden trend of New Members creating vague threads in L&R?
Because they won't be judged and don't waste most of their time replying to other threads even though 90% of the opinions never get noticed more for longer than 3 seconds.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
ever given ur heart to someone only to have it shredded up into lil pieces? no
ever been betrayed? no
ever been cheated on? no
ever been hurt? i would say so...not by someone i was involved with but someone i really liked and had my heart crushed when hewasnt interested :(

bassqueen16

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
You must be the most gullible person in the world. It is impossible to 'hack' the microsoft servers. It would require a massive denial of service attack, orchestrated by millions of computers.
he was his friend so he probably just knew his password, regardless of how it was done-it got done and so I was just answering the thread about my revenge.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
The best revenge is to live well.
No the best revenge is to inflict suffering that causes them to writhe in pain, screaming in torturous agony until they fall pathetically at my feet begging for my sweet mercy, while I laugh bitterly and eat popcorn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)