I am insane (1 Viewer)

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
fernando said:
The whole point of this thread is because she wants to know other peoples views about her situation.
Where has she explicitly stated that she wants to hear YOUR views about her situation? Now go away.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
lilygirl said:
the easiest thing for me to do might be to add him on myspace/
he goes out of his way to avoid me, like if i walk past him at the desk he will pretend to be super busy doing paperwork
Oh snap, you've been propositioned by ashton. Your sphincter will definately be pierced by his love serpeant. It's inevitable.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Your Fortune: If lilygirl PM's you asking you to stop posting in her thread you will get oral. :)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Captin gay said:
Where has she explicitly stated that she wants to hear YOUR views about her situation? Now go away.
hehe. i knew it was you =P

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
sam04u said:
Your Fortune: If lilygirl PM's you asking you to stop posting in her thread you will get oral. :)
What if a moderator PMs you warning of temporary account suspension?

lilygirl

HSC
guys, the reason i am posting anonymously on an internet forum is because i dont want my friends/family to know how i am feeling and i would like to hear outsiders opinions so please just leave me alone if you have nothing constructive to say. and thanks to the people who have responded.

anyway, what i have been thinking of doing if i dont see him out, is hiring him at the gym, and pretending i had no idea he would be doing the assessment. you can hire the personal trainers for free to get them to show you how to use the equipment and set up a program for you. but then that would probably be totally awkward, not to mention, stalkerish. so i dont know. but i would like to clear the air and i dont know how to approach him

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
lilygirl said:
Hi guys I am pretty new to these forums I am more of an observer but I was hoping somebody could shed some insight into my crap situation. So here begins my rant. I'm feeling really depressed about my ex, of, wait for it, 3 years. Basically what happened was we met, he told me all this shit about him liking me and asking me out and life was fantastic. Except every weekend he wanted to go out and hook up with other girls. And he continued to lead me on and lie to me about it and tell me how much he liked me, I liked him so much I just ignored it alll. Then one night I bumped into him when I was drunk (and he was with a chick) and started hurling abuse at him, which would have been great, except the abuse I was dishing out was more like "your a fucking dickhead, i hate you, etc", nothing that was coherent or intelligent or made sense, so he now thinks I'm insane. After that, he never contacted me again, and I only bump into him at my gym (where he works) or around at clubs or wherever. Everytime he bumped into me, he would try and start a conversation with me and I would be rude to him and brush him off. Eventually, he stopped talking to me at all, and began going out with a really beautiful and perfect girl, who he was with for 2 years. During this 2 years, as far as I know, she seems to have "changed" him or whatever *cue violins*. I wouldnt say I was pining for this guy for this whole time, I guess seeing them around together has made life a touch awkward at times. But now, all of a sudden, they have broken up, and she is moving away, and he is single again, and I wish he would notice me.

Slight problem: I am pretty sure he hates me and thinks I am insane, and has probably laughed about it all with his mates. It's really making me feel like shit. I have this idea in my head if I lose a lot of weight and begin to look like a supermodel (like his ex), he might become interested in me. Not that I am overweight, I am just not perfect. I have no idea how to undo what damage I have done (by making him think Im a nutcase). we don't even speak, its crazy for me to even think of him. I was thinking of doing one of his boxing classes, but then thats awkward. I dont know. I also injured myself at the gym last night from overdoing it cos I am so intent on losing weight now.

I suppose what is also maybe worth a mention is the fact that I am under a fair amount of stress at the moment, which I guess could be the reason I'm feeling so down. Basically all the components of my life are pretty shithouse right now, and I'm just holding out til next year when i can go overseas and away. I tend to get myself worked up to a point where I have trouble breathing. So there is my current life story.

Advice, please?
loal. wall o' text.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
lilygirl said:
anyway, what i have been thinking of doing if i dont see him out, is hiring him at the gym, and pretending i had no idea he would be doing the assessment. you can hire the personal trainers for free to get them to show you how to use the equipment and set up a program for you.
That could work! It'll prob be really weird and he might be like "wtf" but i think getting him through that method should give you more than enough time to say what you need to! I don't think it's stalkerish, it would be random but not stalkerish. You just gotta be prepared that he may have a totally different reaction to what you want.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I would say just go up to him, after work and go "I need to talk to you and it's very important".

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Gilbert1 said:
I would say just go up to him, after work and go "I need to talk to you and it's very important".
^ hehe yeah that's a way better idea..and free of complications..

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
lilygirl said:
anyway, what i have been thinking of doing if i dont see him out, is hiring him at the gym, and pretending i had no idea he would be doing the assessment. you can hire the personal trainers for free to get them to show you how to use the equipment and set up a program for you. but then that would probably be totally awkward, not to mention, stalkerish. so i dont know. but i would like to clear the air and i dont know how to approach him
Aside from the fact that none of what any of us say is relevant ...

Don't do things like that; it'll just come off as contrived and its unnecessary, it'll probably just let you back out as well while leaving him confused as heck. Just go up to him, say: 'Hi, I feel guilty about some of the things I've said to you over the years and just wanted to say I'm sorry.'

The other thing is .. you and he probably shouldn't bother trying to get close and don't try to win his affections. When you were with him it didn't work, you weren't upset before when you didn't talk and now that he's available your feelings are returning because he doesn't want to talk to you. Not a good foundation. Just get this off your chest.

lilygirl

HSC
kami said:
Aside from the fact that none of what any of us say is relevant ...

I'm sorry, i am listening to what everyones saying, I guess in these situations a lot of people just think what they want to think. I'm not going to do that idea anymore, i just found out from my friend that on your first assessment the trainer measures you! Which would be rather awkward. I can't envision myself being brave enough to just go up to him and start talking though..its far to awkward.

Anyhow, I was feeling really really, shit about it yesterday, and I woke up today with the most awful flu and so maybe I was coming down with it yesterday and thats why I was getting all worked up anyway. But I guess I'll have to see

lilygirl

HSC
I just thought of something else, this is what I actually was meaning the whole point of my thread to be yesterday but then I got caught up in telling the whole story. I was wanting to ask for guys perspectives.

These are some of the things he probably thinks I am insane

*He told me at a party when we were both drunk that he was sorry for being a tool and really liked me. half an hour later, he was all over a different girl. I wrote him an sms abusing him for being a dickhead. The following night, I went out, got ridiculously drunk and wrote him a hugely misspelt apology sms.
*When I abused him when I was drunk, the first time. I basically walked up to him, started rambling told him I hated him, he was a dickhead, he needed a new job because I went to the gym first so he should have to go somewhere else. And I hated it when I saw him at the gym because then I couldn't go on the machines I wanted if he was near them.
*A different night, he came up to me and asked me if I was drinking, to which I held up my glass of champagne and said "no shit, sherlock" and walked off, leaving my friends feeling rather embarrassed.
*Multiple times he tried to be friendly at the gym and around and I fobbed him off.
*Also, one particular night my best friend and I got really, stupidly drunk and..well, set off the fire alarms amongst other stupid things and got kicked out. He was standing at the taxi line and my best friend and I, while trying to hold eachother up both started telling him all the stupid things we'd done, while laughing hysterically over the top of eachother, he was like "yeah.."
*I have hooked up with his best mate (before I even knew him) and he was pissed off about it

Would you hate a girl who had done all of these things?

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
short answer: yes, i would hate you, and you are the reason that all males think girls are illogical and insane.

That doesnt mean you are a bad person, all it means is that you havent exactly shown your best[less crazy] side recently at the times when he is around.

Forget about him, he has obviously made his mind up and you arent in any plans for his future.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
short answer: yes, i would hate you, and you are the reason that all males think girls are illogical and insane.

That doesnt mean you are a bad person, all it means is that you havent exactly shown your best[less crazy] side recently at the times when he is around.

Forget about him, he has obviously made his mind up and you arent in any plans for his future.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
lilygirl said:
Hi guys I am pretty new to these forums I am more of an observer but I was hoping somebody could shed some insight into my crap situation. So here begins my rant. I'm feeling really depressed about my ex, of, wait for it, 3 years. Basically what happened was we met, he told me all this shit about him liking me and asking me out and life was fantastic. Except every weekend he wanted to go out and hook up with other girls. And he continued to lead me on and lie to me about it and tell me how much he liked me, I liked him so much I just ignored it alll. Then one night I bumped into him when I was drunk (and he was with a chick) and started hurling abuse at him, which would have been great, except the abuse I was dishing out was more like "your a fucking dickhead, i hate you, etc", nothing that was coherent or intelligent or made sense, so he now thinks I'm insane. After that, he never contacted me again, and I only bump into him at my gym (where he works) or around at clubs or wherever. Everytime he bumped into me, he would try and start a conversation with me and I would be rude to him and brush him off. Eventually, he stopped talking to me at all, and began going out with a really beautiful and perfect girl, who he was with for 2 years. During this 2 years, as far as I know, she seems to have "changed" him or whatever *cue violins*. I wouldnt say I was pining for this guy for this whole time, I guess seeing them around together has made life a touch awkward at times. But now, all of a sudden, they have broken up, and she is moving away, and he is single again, and I wish he would notice me.

Slight problem: I am pretty sure he hates me and thinks I am insane, and has probably laughed about it all with his mates. It's really making me feel like shit. I have this idea in my head if I lose a lot of weight and begin to look like a supermodel (like his ex), he might become interested in me. Not that I am overweight, I am just not perfect. I have no idea how to undo what damage I have done (by making him think Im a nutcase). we don't even speak, its crazy for me to even think of him. I was thinking of doing one of his boxing classes, but then thats awkward. I dont know. I also injured myself at the gym last night from overdoing it cos I am so intent on losing weight now.

I suppose what is also maybe worth a mention is the fact that I am under a fair amount of stress at the moment, which I guess could be the reason I'm feeling so down. Basically all the components of my life are pretty shithouse right now, and I'm just holding out til next year when i can go overseas and away. I tend to get myself worked up to a point where I have trouble breathing. So there is my current life story.

Advice, please?
when you were with him he was seeing other girls......no idea why you would want that (as much as you say he has changed, i think thats just your justification for wanting him back. people never change!). no offence but only stupid girls like these jerks

So no you should not get back with him.

Remember, it's called a break-up because its broken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)