I am leaving no legancy in school (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello all,

I have to admit that I really know how to be a team player (sacrasm) I did not go to my graduation, nor went to my formal or anything. Maybe in 20 years tme I will regret this, but for now

peace

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
tsk not good
my graduation and formal is on the same night on the 11th of Dec...somethin to look forward too

Jin-17

have fun, I was actually planing to go to my mother country but that was cancled so I suppose I can use that as an excuse.:D

bex

HSC
you dont graduate till december?! we graduated in september!

Jin-17

ime too, but I guess those guys are late, but it makes the whole thing sweeter I guess since eveything else is done

Ozz^E

Originally posted by Jin-17
Hello all,

I have to admit that I really know how to be a team player (sacrasm) I did not go to my graduation, nor went to my formal or anything. Maybe in 20 years tme I will regret this, but for now
Hope u make it to your marriage ceremony.

;) :D

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
wow minAi thats the latest formal i've heard of - i thought ours was latest, 3rd december

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
na jin u wont regret it - hold no regrets, then life can only get better .....

im not going to my speech night (maybe) cos i dont really care bout it either..........

timace

haaarrr.
HSC
Originally posted by luigi_000
wow minAi thats the latest formal i've heard of - i thought ours was latest, 3rd december
Gradu-formal! :D Yay 50th post. And what a waste of a spam.
Mine's... YAY Saturday! :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
err... y not??!!!

ur a party pooper :p :p

formals r fun... and u get to spend time wit ur friends!! kekeke :)

ok so u didnt go to them...wat did u do? stay home..bored? :p
my opinion is that even if u didn't go to the graduation still shuda went to da formal kekeke :D

but then again...every1s diff... :gridnod:

natt

awww im really into the whole foral thing your choice...but i dont want to have regrets just the
OMG did i wear that oh and look at the ahir..something to reflect on!

natt

foral....mmmm now the hsc is over no ned to use english anymore
scuse my jibberish

chait

Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88

Speech Night? What happens on Speech Night? Is that similar to Graduation? Or is it different?
It's a whole School event.. ours is at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. Prizes are awarded, speeches are made by various ppl including a guest speaker etc.. we officially become Old Girls of the School at the end. what happens in Graduation?

Sarah J

HSC
If I hadn't already bought my dress I wouldn't go to the formal. Waste of my hard earned mula. :D
But it's no excuse for a guy. You just pay for the suit and the ticket. you don't even need to brush your hair! ;)

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by chait

It's a whole School event.. ours is at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. Prizes are awarded, speeches are made by various ppl including a guest speaker etc.. we officially become Old Girls of the School at the end. what happens in Graduation?
Speech Night actually sounds a lot like my Graduation. Ours doesn't sound quite as formal as yours though. It was held at school, and we were required to be in full school uniform. Awards were handed out to several students, speeches were made, and there were several musical items. It was a formal assembly at school.

chait

Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88

Speech Night actually sounds a lot like my Graduation. Ours doesn't sound quite as formal as yours though. It was held at school, and we were required to be in full school uniform. Awards were handed out to several students, speeches were made, and there were several musical items. It was a formal assembly at school.
yes musical items... also must be in full School uniform, w/ seniors in uniform suitable for School functions ie. no socks, sheer navy stockings.... prize winners are required to wear white gloves.. that's a bit of a taste of what it's like.. i think this yr is the first that it isn't being rehearsed.. in addition to Speech Night we had a formal final assembly, a breakfast, a Chapel service (or two) and a dinner (@ Le Montage).. doesn't end there tho.. next feb we come back for High Tea.. not that anyone is complaining :)

:) :)

Last edited:

stressed02

yeah that's like my school... although we dont get to wear white gloves! haha that'd be kind of cool i think... hehe i might make a request
What school do u go to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)