Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
the funnier meme is 'i was saving that bacon'

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
accidently read entire spoiler plot sypnopsis on imdb

thus cannot watch this without the whole epic self sacrifice cringe and general dread for zombie like creatures.

gonna watch american gangster instead.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Hey, I knew about the self-sacrifice thing and I still watched it.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
wait, people are saying this was boring yet are praising no country for old men?

geez i hope in the review for no country for old men that icecreamdisco posted the approx quote 'you can tell alot about a persons character by the way they judge movies' is not true for peoples sake.

forevaunited

HSC
Why didn't the "shadow seekers" come out and attack will smith once the dogs had been killed by sam? You saw one of them waiting at the window, and i just thought that they would have finished him off?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
would have been good to see dr. neville explore the process of coming up with the vaccine, and really just how he survived from day-to-day (i.e. the human element of living alone)...otherwise a pretty mediocre and predictable movie

save your money kids, and watch another movie instead!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
this is really very embarassing but...

i cried in this movie like a fucking baby.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
I reckon it was a good movie. There couldve been more to it like more scenes and stuff but overall it was good and very interesting.
I dont understand why some people walked out in the first 10mins, cause it wasnt that bad and no one in the cinema walked out.

euro-dragon

Im a LolOsaUR Hear Me Roa
HSC
Oo saw this the other day, loved it but the end was disappointing..it seems as if they cut the end short because they were running out of time ....(or money)...but would definantely watch it again...the environment was so awesome and the tenseness of hose qiet parts really got my attention. Gotta love the Fred moment :)

:spam:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I wish that vibe they gave in the beginning (mutants sleeping etc) kept through the film. I wouldn't know what to suggest though. Got a bit cgi-ish for me toward the end.

overall quite worth the watch, i had my doubts at first. And was still able to enjoy it despite knowing the whole plot.

But so many plot holes. I thought of them immediately as they were happening, which was the problem. Normally I don't care about plot holes because they normally spring to mind after you thought way too much. But this was different for me, as I thought "hey wait wtf" as it was happening. Four come to mind right now.

eg

1. that woman who saves him. i refused to believe she could save him.
2. her surviving all this time with a kid??? bullshit
3. why didnt the mutants go bat shit crazy after the dogs attacked sam?
4. why didnt the alpha male mutant thing go bat shit crazy at robert neville whenever the encountered? why throw him around first?

(also I realise this is a remake, so I might be slightly ignorant about stuff)

Last edited:

pinoying

HSC
Answering number 2.

When Neville goes to the abandoned apartment theres a newspaper clipping on the cupboard saying 'The dogs come out at dusk, stay indoors' or something to that effect.
So I'd imagine that the mutant people have to wait till complete darkness to come out.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
pinoying said:
Answering number 2.

When Neville goes to the abandoned apartment theres a newspaper clipping on the cupboard saying 'The dogs come out at dusk, stay indoors' or something to that effect.
So I'd imagine that the mutant people have to wait till complete darkness to come out.

ooohh

thanking you.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
In the imdb FAQs for I Am Legend, it says that the dogs can come out at dusk but not pass the rays of direct sunlight unlike the darkseekers who can't actually come out at dusk. Anyways, the movie was shit. Only a few good moments.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
wasnt shit. was okkkaaayyyyy

i didnt feel like i wasted my night or anything.

stoked on seeing american gangster though. STOKED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)