• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I Am Scared. (1 Viewer)

stefanie.Ver

HSC
yeh im freaked about it too.. i dont do as much work as i feel i should be... i dont even want to go to uni but im wna get a good UAI.. wna beat my sister im aiming for 95.. wish me luck :burn:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I don't have any brothers or sisters, so my goal is to beat my cousins and school people.

My cousins are all younger than me. :/ So there goes that idea.

msh

HSC
set a goal aspire high and you will be just fine :) Also don't forget to study..

tezza6189

professional time waster
HSC
IceOnFire said:
I would love to go to uni. Can't wait for that lifestyle!
I used to think that during my HSC. but now that uni is starting I realise I have so much more work than the HSC (might be because I'm a science student...if you're doing arts you get much more free time...science just tires the crap out of you becuase you have all these extra hours to spend in the lab) but yeah I guess the lifestyle changes - you can get more involved in your extra curricular interests and you get much more of a social life compared to high school. but having said that - enjoy high school while you can! because you will miss it when you finish, even though you probably wont think you will now.

I think i read some1 saying that people at uni might not be friendly - do science at USyd, we're all friendly here. lol.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
tezza6189 said:
I used to think that during my HSC. but now that uni is starting I realise I have so much more work than the HSC (might be because I'm a science student...if you're doing arts you get much more free time...science just tires the crap out of you becuase you have all these extra hours to spend in the lab) but yeah I guess the lifestyle changes - you can get more involved in your extra curricular interests and you get much more of a social life compared to high school. but having said that - enjoy high school while you can! because you will miss it when you finish, even though you probably wont think you will now.
Yeah, two weeks into uni and it's already so much more work and stress than the HSC lol. Biology has to be the worst out of my subjects, most time on campus and most workload. agh. And you can't afford to screw up at uni cos it costs you lots of money to redo a subject all over again :p.

Enjoy school while you can!

ivanie

HSC
I hate how people get so panicky and stressed over HSC and exams... Just take it easy and study normally and shit like that...

jcka89

HSC
i'm freaked~!!!! and i have this english oral assessment coming up and im scared im just gonna go blank in the middle of it. aaaaah

IceOnFire

HSC
S1M0 said:
You're all gonna fail, you're all gonna screw up, you're gonna have to go to TAFE and not uni.
Yeah TAFE! :)

If I screw up and can't go to uni, I will definitely go to TAFE and then transfer to uni.

Remember people there are plenty of ways to achieve your goals.

bmwz4

HSC
jcka89 said:
i'm freaked~!!!! and i have this english oral assessment coming up and im scared im just gonna go blank in the middle of it. aaaaah
dw i am too :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
S1MO said:
You're all gonna fail, you're all gonna screw up, you're gonna have to go to TAFE and not uni.
Yes, because everyone wants to/needs to go to uni and because going to TAFE in your opinion is a measure of failure despite that if you want to go into a trade that is exactly where you go and plenty of trades people are very good at, happy and successful in what they do. You might be shocked to know but going to uni doesn't mean you will be successful.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Damn, the mods like to take the fun out of this forum.

@S1MO: 'Twas a good joke laddie, but not a very good time to post it. I'm sure you'll understand it a bit better next year when you do your HSC, but it is very stressful and they are the feelings that a lot of us have.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I really did not think it was that good at all.

Stress is a bitch. A little of it is fine, but too much and you get fucked up. Hence, relax a day or two a week, don't go overboard. Probably already been repeated 50 times in this thread, but had to be said.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I listen to music while studying, so there goes music as a relaxation device - although playing music is one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)