I am scared (1 Viewer)

worriedman

HSC
This may seem like a stupid question.

but you know in hsc exams instructions it says :

'WRITE IN BLUE OR BLACK PEN'

well, i prefer to use pacers(pencil) in my exams, because i can't write legibly with pens.

will they still accept my paper and mark it without discrimination??

runnable

HSC
Apparently you aren't allowed to use pencil from what I heard.

HSC
dont use pencils! has to be blue or black pen! get used to it now cos external markers prop wont mark it n i know teachers at my school dont for school based exams/ assessment

bao28

HSC
lol, i wrote my half yearlies in pencil, teacher threatened me and said "you know i can give you no marks" cuz i never do work in class, which i didnt do in the end anyway, but in the trials, LOL he still marked it but i wrote half of it in BLACK pen, fucken papermate gel roller II ran out of ink <-- they run out in 1 exam and then i wrote the other half in pencil which was still marked

xJennax

HSC
Try and find a really thin pen that's as close to a pacer as you can get. Try and practice it over the next 3 years and you'll be right.

qqmore

HSC
worriedman said:
This may seem like a stupid question.

but you know in hsc exams instructions it says :

'WRITE IN BLUE OR BLACK PEN'

well, i prefer to use pacers(pencil) in my exams, because i can't write legibly with pens.

will they still accept my paper and mark it without discrimination??
yes, except it may be smudged and harder to read. I'm planning to use pacer for maths =/

HSC
worriedman said:
you guys aren't being sarcastic right?
unfortunately not... its part of the requirements...for save measures id just follow what its say black or blue pen... ull get the hang of it tho ;) dont worry i used to write in pencil in yr 9 cos it was neater and easier to write in, but thn i got told of for it n now its as messy as ever but they can read it :D so its ok ;)

henry08

HSC
N/A
They will mark it irregardless. if you write in pencil, crayon, paint, whatever they will mark it. if you write upside down in a circle direction they will still mark it.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
english rah hraharhaskljdfjg
hahahah
hahah
hah
pieces iof what
dont nmatter anynore.

3:21AN AMan

why dint you shadows, on the back of the tinme to get you started to shake your luife bumbumbumbum giveita t theramin

bao28

HSC
jasonml said:
english rah hraharhaskljdfjg
hahahah
hahah
hah
pieces iof what
dont nmatter anynore.

3:21AN AMan

why dint you shadows, on the back of the tinme to get you started to shake your luife bumbumbumbum giveita t theramin
mm... weed? lol

qqmore

HSC
henry08 said:
They will mark it irregardless. if you write in pencil, crayon, paint, whatever they will mark it. if you write upside down in a circle direction they will still mark it.
QFT........... basically they will mark anything writen. Although there may be some personal bias if it takes them longer to read / harder to read ....... so might affect to some degree

xJaix

HSC
I'm freaking out about tomorrow. I've studied and I've studied all day! I don't think i will remember everything though. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)