I beat you all. (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
Argonaut said:
so when it comes to double accoutns, I know everyone's dirty little secrets ...
hey, hey, does generator have any dirty little secrets?

just curious, that's all...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
Perhaps one day you'll realise that there's nothing wrong with having fun at schoolies.
We never suggested there was.

Contrarily, you should realise that there's nothing wrong with not going to Schoolies. No, it does not make us inferior to you in any way - it just makes us different from you.
powerhouse said:
Also, don't be a hypocritical bitch. You tell dunny to stay on topic and then I look back and see this post by you:

My idea of schoolies has nothing to do with the trip to Antarctica.
Hmm ... if I'm not mistaken, the topic of this thread has to do with Antarctica.
powerhouse said:
Hmm, I feel superior now :) My first thread with good spelling and grammar.
I wouldn't say spelling correctly makes you superior. But we'll go with your theory. Hence we've been superior to you for quite awhile now. :)
powerhouse said:
Kind of contradicts your last quote. :rolleyes:

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Hmm ~ I figure you've got the whole of your life...ok about 10 years to do whatever you want.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
It's a fair pricetag, I'll admit - how's the other half being covered?

In any case, enjoy it, it definitely is a once in a lifetime, and worth foregoing one of many parties.

GSTARRAW

7th sign, your about as illiterate as they come. Seriously, i would love to have a run in with you one day, i wouldn't talk, just a clean fucken swing at that head that needs regular panel beating. For fucks sake kid, grow up and realise that the only future you have is suicide because you got nothing going for you except homosexuality and fucken sick cunt syndrome.

7th Sign

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
7th sign, your about as illiterate as they come. Seriously, i would love to have a run in with you one day, i wouldn't talk, just a clean fucken swing at that head that needs regular panel beating. For fucks sake kid, grow up and realise that the only future you have is suicide because you got nothing going for you except homosexuality and fucken sick cunt syndrome.

man didnt you even read the rest of the thread I WAS JOKEING.

powerhouse

HSC
Oh my fucking God. Are you really that stupid?

Again, howis my idea of going to schoolies relevant to the trip to Antarctica?

Dreamerish*~ said:
Hmm ... if I'm not mistaken, the topic of this thread has to do with Antarctica.
You do realise THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID?

Dreamerish*~ said:
Kind of contradicts your last quote. :rolleyes:
It was a joke you tool. A joke. You think after all that proper spelling and grammar i'd actually write 'thak u' on purpose?

Pfft, the retardedness in these forums is unbelievable.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
powerhouse said:
Again, howis my idea of going to schoolies relevant to the trip to Antarctica?
Exactly. How is it? What are you doing in this thread? Why don't you go back to one of your Schoolies threads and rant there?
powerhouse said:
It was a joke you tool. A joke. You think after all that proper spelling and grammar i'd actually write 'thak u' on purpose?
Sure it was, sure. Judging by your level of intelligence and capability to comprehend simple matters, it's rather difficult to distinguish between a pathetic joke and plain stupidity.
powerhouse said:
Pfft, the retardedness in these forums is unbelievable.
I know aye! I agree completely with you on that one. So why don't you eliminate 99% of retardedness by leaving?

7th Sign

HSC
the only reason i was angry about this thread is because the original poster is trying to act like her holiday will be better then going to schoolies hence the name "I BEAT YOU ALL"

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
7th Sign said:
the only reason i was angry about this thread is because the original poster is trying to act like her holiday will be better then going to schoolies hence the name "I BEAT YOU ALL"
Yeah, I don't have a problem with you in this one. It's nice, for a change.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Woah, calm down kids, either settle the dispute over Private Message or call it a truce, no need to argue with each other for pages, doesn't get anyone anywhere :)

wanton-wonton

HSC
MedNez said:
Woah, calm down kids, either settle the dispute over Private Message or call it a truce, no need to argue with each other for pages, doesn't get anyone anywhere :)
I've been telling them that since my early childhood, but no, immature kids won't listen.

ecouch

HSC
tourism in antartica shouldn't be allowed, its the one semi-perfect environment we have left, tourism is going to go to far there and destroy the environment

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ecouch said:
tourism in antartica shouldn't be allowed, its the one semi-perfect environment we have left, tourism is going to go to far there and destroy the environment
Not to mention you're exposed to a hell of a lot more U.V. radiation if you go in Spring.

powerhouse

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Exactly. How is it? What are you doing in this thread? Why don't you go back to one of your Schoolies threads and rant there?
I didn't bring it up. I didn't say anything pro-schoolies in here at all. If you look you might see your e-boyfriend Argonaut brought it up.

Argonaut said:
Why do you think that the only possible way to have fun in this life is to go to Schoolies?
And for fucks sake, everything I ever see you post is in retaliation to an argument you've started - perhaps it's YOU that has some sort of issue.

I'm over this.

Last edited:

dunny22

HSC
DREAMERISH u fuken tool....u are sunch a stupid bitch who will never learn that u cant succed by using grammar on BOS forums....fuken thank god i dont know u personally....iv i did then i wuld hav a great life(that was sarcasm)...
ARGONAUT:"what wuld u like to do 2day dreamerish?"

Dreamerish:"can we plz waste our useless lives n talk to people about spelling and values n waste our time so that sum 1 will actually talk to us...we may even find a friend who we can invite to our next computer party...."

ARGONAUT: ov course we can...coz this is the closest we will ever get to talking to a normaL PERSON...

FUKEN FREAKS...GO N GET A LIFE...

N TO BAK POWERHOUSE UP....U ARE ALWAYS THE 1 WHO GOES OFF THE TOPIC WHICH THEREFORE FORCES US TO DO THE SAME...

LETS MAKE A THREAD SO WE CAN PAY OUT THESE WANKAS AS MUCH AS WE LIKE N THEN LETS SEE WHAT COMPLAINTS THEY WILL THROW AT US...USELESS PRICKS

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
most of the places around the world have either:

shit stuff, but expensive

or quality stuff but expensive

or shit stuff, but cheap.

argentina is one of the few places in the world where they have quality stuff for very cheap

no one diss argentina. end of story.

plus dissing antartica... you know... travelling to places not many people go to, especially the unusual places like anatartica gives you more insight and experiences than going to a place that everyone else is going to. I'm not against schoolies, by all means. I just think travelling is such an amazing experience, none of it should be dissed.

i havent particularly read through all the bullshit in this thread

all i have to say is

have fun travelling! my friends have gone to so many random places, they come back with the best stories. so have fun!!!

Last edited:

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
dunny22 said:
DREAMERISH u fuken tool....u are sunch a stupid bitch who will never learn that u cant succed by using grammar on BOS forums....fuken thank god i dont know u personally....iv i did then i wuld hav a great life(that was sarcasm)...
ARGONAUT:"what wuld u like to do 2day dreamerish?"

Dreamerish:"can we plz waste our useless lives n talk to people about spelling and values n waste our time so that sum 1 will actually talk to us...we may even find a friend who we can invite to our next computer party...."

ARGONAUT: ov course we can...coz this is the closest we will ever get to talking to a normaL PERSON...

FUKEN FREAKS...GO N GET A LIFE...

N TO BAK POWERHOUSE UP....U ARE ALWAYS THE 1 WHO GOES OFF THE TOPIC WHICH THEREFORE FORCES US TO DO THE SAME...

LETS MAKE A THREAD SO WE CAN PAY OUT THESE WANKAS AS MUCH AS WE LIKE N THEN LETS SEE WHAT COMPLAINTS THEY WILL THROW AT US...USELESS PRICKS
If you're plotting to create a thread to pay out on people you are unlikely to ever meet or deal with in real life, then I hardly think you're in any position to be telling other people to get a life.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dunny has finally lost it.

U_I_C, I totally agree with travelling. IMO going overseas is such a better experience, especially when you've spent years in one place. I wouldn't say Antarctica is a good option, but going back to the city I grew up in to see what has changed over the past 10 years owns Schoolies' ass.

Lhyviathan, he's never going to get it. Let him make that thread and get banned. It'll be for the greater good.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)