I do NOT like you! (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
I met this guy yesterday, I thought I made it quite clear to him that I did not want to go out with him. Then he sends me a few messages containing a mixture of lame pick-up lines :)rolleyes: ) and offers of going out to do something with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends think I should simply change my sim, but I don't think I need to take such drastic measures to get rid of him!!!

I was wondering what would be the best way to tell him that I'm not interested in him, because I already said to him when we met that I was not interested.
Yet for some reason he thinks that I am interested:confused:!!!!!

Last edited:

rumour

HSC
eViLnUt said:
he'l prob get tired of it soon...
He messaged me about 10 times and I only met him yesterday afternoon :eek:!!!!!!!!!

So for some reason I didn't think he will do that :p!!!!!

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
just tell him to back off
lolz i fink she's done dat alrdy...

N.B. jus a friendly word of advice...mayb ppl will soon learn it's wise 2 not giv away ur fone no. 2 everyone at the first opportunity? no offence to thread starter...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
rumour said:
I met this guy yesterday, I thought I made it quite clear to him that I did not want to go out with him. Then he sends me a few messages containing a mixture of lame pick-up lines :)rolleyes:) and offers of going out to do something with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends think I should simply change my sim, but I don't think I need to take such drastic measures to get rid of him!!!

I was wondering what would be the best way to tell him that I'm not interested in him, because I already said to him when we met that I was not interested.

he sounds like a champion

if u turn him down ull die alone rumour

rumour

HSC
eViLnUt said:
N.B. jus a friendly word of advice...mayb ppl will soon learn it's wise 2 not giv away ur fone no. 2 everyone at the first opportunity? no offence to thread starter...

None taken :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you are right Shuter, maybe......

eViLnUt

Cardplayer
HSC
rumour said:
How will that be of any help?
as in he'll get da mag dat u dun like him cos u like sum1 else...its a hint...but dis guy's prob so thick he would either be:
1) 2 stupid 2 realise wat ur sayin
2) doesnt care

Skeeta

HSC
may i ask why you gave him your number if you werent interested? its easier to let them down straight away than what they would see as "leading them on"

rumour

HSC
Skeeta said:
may i ask why you gave him your number if you werent interested? its easier to let them down straight away than what they would see as "leading them on"
At the time, I thought he was a nice guy, someone I would like to be friends with. That is why I gave him my number!!!!

rumour

HSC
Argonaut said:
Because he'll think you're already involved with someone.

If he doesn't buy it, hit him. Hard.
He already knows I'm not involved with someone!!!!!!!

Jase

HSC
he's just being gay.

give it some time, like a week. just ignore him completely until he goes away. unless he's really really weird.. that's when you buy a poisonous spider monkey and lock him in a closet with it.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I agree with Asq's suggestion re: talking about other guys. Think about it- it makes logical sense. If the tables were turned and you liked this guy, wouldnt you be cut if he started talking about how great another girl is? And it doesnt matter that he knows that you're not involved with anyone else. He's not your best friend, you're hardly even acquaintances, so how would he have an insight into your personal life? Perhaps you arent intersted in being with him because you have someone else in mind for all he knows.

Other than that, ignore him and I'm sure he'll find some other girl to latch on to.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
rumour said:
I met this guy yesterday, I thought I made it quite clear to him that I did not want to go out with him. Then he sends me a few messages containing a mixture of lame pick-up lines :)rolleyes: ) and offers of going out to do something with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on just go out with me. I know you said you aren't interested but I want to try and change your mind.

SW0502

HSC
say you got a bf? meh i dunno just dont bother replying to his messages. if he aint gonna get replys to them then obviously he's going to give up eventually isnt he?

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
pretend he is a figment of your imagination, which he probably is

strike

HSC
easy. just sms him saying let's just be friends. that's how i always do it when someone i don't like is coming on strong.

translation: you don't like him, and he should bugger off.

if you don't reply it should be big enough signal, but some people are just thick-headed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)