I do NOT like you! (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
mr_brightside said:
pfft bf? tell him ur a lesbian...
That might turn him on, cause he might think that means he will be able to get a threesome

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
mr_brightside said:
maybe...but i said lesbian, not bi :eek:
Yeah I know what u said, but alot of ppl have this mistaken belief that they can get a lesbian into bed

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Korn said:
Yeah I know what u said, but alot of ppl have this mistaken belief that they can get a lesbian into bed
use ur hot gf as bait?

HSC
rumour said:
I met this guy yesterday, I thought I made it quite clear to him that I did not want to go out with him. Then he sends me a few messages containing a mixture of lame pick-up lines :)rolleyes: ) and offers of going out to do something with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends think I should simply change my sim, but I don't think I need to take such drastic measures to get rid of him!!!

I was wondering what would be the best way to tell him that I'm not interested in him, because I already said to him when we met that I was not interested.
Yet for some reason he thinks that I am interested:confused:!!!!!
Tell him to go fuck himself. You don't need fags like that following you and getting all stalkerish. Or lie and say you're really a man and if he still wants to go out with you go 'pssht, please. i'm a straight man'

rumour

HSC
ghettofabolous said:
Tell him to go fuck himself. You don't need fags like that following you and getting all stalkerish. Or lie and say you're really a man and if he still wants to go out with you go 'pssht, please. i'm a straight man'
Oh yeah, cause lots of guys would believe you when you say that you are a man...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)