I dont get UNSW's HSC Plus? (1 Viewer)

red-butterfly

HSC
My friend got an ATAR of 99.5 and didn't get into combined law at UNSW he missed out by 0.05

decadentDee

HSC
fuck yeah now that probably means that I could get into law with an ATAR between 96.5 - 97.5 :p (cert may be 2-3 bonus points)
You can't get HSC Plus bonus points for Law @ UNSW, because it's not included in the HSC Plus program. Law @ UNSW is a Cominbed Law Degree, which means you have to combine it with something like Arts, Commerce, Science etc.

If you want to do Law @ UNSW, you'll either have to reach the 99.55 Cutoff (it will vary year to year), or perhaps get in through another way.

Just bear in mind that if you somehow gained a significant amount of bonus points which get you into Law @ UNSW, you'll be competing against the people who actually got 99.55 in their HSC.

HSC
Uni Grad
You can't get HSC Plus bonus points for Law @ UNSW, because it's not included in the HSC Plus program. Law @ UNSW is a Cominbed Law Degree, which means you have to combine it with something like Arts, Commerce, Science etc.

If you want to do Law @ UNSW, you'll either have to reach the 99.55 Cutoff (it will vary year to year), or perhaps get in through another way.

Just bear in mind that if you somehow gained a significant amount of bonus points which get you into Law @ UNSW, you'll be competing against the people who actually got 99.55 in their HSC.
I'm actually talking about Elite Athletes and Performers, which applies to ALL courses except the MBBS

http://www.unsw.edu.au/futureStudents/undergrad/ced/eliteathletes.html

>>Applicants to Undergraduate Programs
Activities and/or commitments should have been undertaken in Years 11 and 12.
Undergraduate applicants are eligible to receive up to five bonus points on their ATAR rank (or recognised senior secondary qualification) for entry to most UNSW programs including Combined Law. Bonus points are not available for admission to the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery program.<< (From UNSW website)

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
bonus points or access scheme only apply to most courses not all so its best if you check it out yourself. The most you can get is 10 off the ATAR through the combination of bonus points, access scheme and other programs.

HSC
Uni Grad
bonus points or access scheme only apply to most courses not all so its best if you check it out yourself. The most you can get is 10 off the ATAR through the combination of bonus points, access scheme and other programs.
apparently the only course where bonus points don't apply at UNSW is MBBS, the other non HSC Plus courses allow elite athletes and performers
the rest, self explanatory...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)