I dont know what to do! (1 Viewer)

Sweetiepie87

HSC
I have been seeing alot of my ex bf and last time one thing turned into another etc and i ended up sleeping with him. now i mixed feelings and i dont know what to do! should i talked to him about it or dont worry at all

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
whats he said to you so far about this whole thing? whats his attitude towards you and your relationship and why did you break up?

Diddimz

HSC
im the same, ive been seeing alot of my ex lately and yeh its a strange situation to say the least

HSC
Sweetiepie87 said:
I have been seeing alot of my ex bf and last time one thing turned into another etc and i ended up sleeping with him. now i mixed feelings and i dont know what to do! should i talked to him about it or dont worry at all
Make a decision for yourself based on your feelings and intuition and stick to it.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
talk to him so it doesn't bother you if you'll be seeing him often

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
get back with him, for the sake of valentine's day ( presents + good sex) :)

LOL!!

i went over to my ex's house the other week
it was fun!
we both knew it wasnt to sit down and watch movies
so we made the most of it
we didnt have to talk about lovey dove shit when we did when we were going out, and i didnt look into things too much (as i did in the relationship)
we talked openly about other people (lol) and no1 got jealous or anything
when i wanted to leave, i got up and left + thanked him hahahaha and there is no obligation to keep in contact the next day... next time i spoke to him after that was like 2 weeks after on msn. hahahaha

"dont have sex with the ex"
what bullshit!
make the mostof it.

Emly

E.T
HSC
sparkl3z said:
depends on why they broke up

no way, regardless of why, if either one of you still has feelings, or is still bitter or hurt because of the breakup.. STAY AWAY

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
If you can detach any feelings from the sex you're having, then in the end it's just sex and serves as an enjoyable activity for both of you without any real negative repercussions.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i am so caught up, i dont know what to doooo! madona is still a babe, old enough to be my grandma and she looks good enough that i would do her

now sex with the ex eh... can be a bad idea, dont expect any sort of emotional attachment on his part now, to him it was just sex i bet... now aslong as u think of it as just sex aswell, then its fine, however if u had some ideas about getting back togther or still had feelings from it, i reckon he saw an opertunity and took it

soz hun, but u just got used

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Don't go on with it...You'll only get more emotionally attached! We link sex with love...therefore girls always end up hurt, guys can walk away unscathed in this situation...and yes, don't you feel used and dirty and all???

Last edited:

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Calculon said:
If you can detach any feelings from the sex you're having, then in the end it's just sex and serves as an enjoyable activity for both of you without any real negative repercussions.
She could get preggers.

Sweetiepie87: don't you feel, like, dirty/disgusted or something?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Sweetiepie87 said:
I hear self-mutilation is all the rage now-a-days. Try some of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)