I don't like [____________] type of fashion (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Post your hatred/dislike of fashion that's out now, whether it's a fad or a long time trend, post what fashion style you don't like.

I dislike: Rock/Emo/Gothic fashion/Punk(Avril clones)/Trance fashion with those hideous big letter t-shirts, eww.

Just fucking die, kthx :)

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
I hate mini skirts, fluoro, high waisted stuff, frills, the whole corporate glam thing, and the whole eighties throwback shit.It will go out and come back in AND BAND SHIRTS ROCK. And since when is punk dressing like Avril? Avril is a poser. Nuff said. You're fashion sense is crap. I don't even know you so don't diss pthers which makes me a hypocrite but i don't care. You just dislike the whole Gothe/Emo/Alt rock type dressing cause it's out of fashion and you're most likely a trend whore. Was your last great purchase from Supre? I'm guessing it was

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Note: I wouldnt wear that shit out, well except the jeans. They're hot.

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
44Ronin said:
I hate discussions of fashion.
why join in then? its mindless trash that everyone argues over and you can yell at people and say your dress sense is better than their's, when it probably isn't.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What you think of peoples dress sense is determined by what sort of cliques you hang out with anyways.

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
it sucks. our class group and school doesn't really have clique groups based on what you ewar cause the majority of people follow and wear the same fashion. we just wear whatever. our clique groups are more perceived on who is sluttier. sluts+popular here and it kinda sucks

44Ronin

HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
it sucks. our class group and school doesn't really have clique groups based on what you ewar cause the majority of people follow and wear the same fashion. we just wear whatever. our clique groups are more perceived on who is sluttier. sluts+popular here and it kinda sucks
What is so good about being popular? The admiration of the masses of people who can't think for themselves?...............yea....right....

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
"omg i slept with a footballer. he is so tdf!" wtf? they is on like up themselves pills. its like, you sit with the same three people and you read a book at lunch that has classic stories. yay i'm a nerd! simple small minded people. won't last a day out of here in the broader world. suck eggs to them i say. or i would if they'd listen to me

44Ronin

HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
"omg i slept with a footballer. he is so tdf!" wtf? they is on like up themselves pills. its like, you sit with the same three people and you read a book at lunch that has classic stories. yay i'm a nerd! simple small minded people. won't last a day out of here in the broader world. suck eggs to them i say. or i would if they'd listen to me
I'm happier in my group of misfit friends, than anywhere else.

Popularity is a trivial pursuit.

Respect on the other hand.......that must be earnt

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
i agree.
but i'm not going out of my way to earn respect from a group of snooty chicks who act twice their age.
i like my group of freinds, except people don't cause we listen to music and *shock horror* read books in public while on excursions with them. omg how depressing. i get tuned up by the girls in my class cause i don't sit with them.
but why should i when A) i don't like them
b) won't see them out of school
c) they are all stupid hoares.
i am probably going ott but meh. my views are my own and people are entitled to share them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)