I don't like [____________] type of fashion (1 Viewer)

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
exactly. and candy ravers are different from trancers. they like that really annoying techno that generally has the mass appeal of candy. its sugary sweet and oh so tacky. trance is just techno. if i am making sense

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I don't like tight pants on guys. I like tight tops on chicks.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Riet said:
No, that's just shitty. Has nothing to do with trance. (Especially since hardly anyone listens to trance these days).

maybe it's just me, because I see a lot of those type of girls buy clothes from there. :rofl:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
exactly. and candy ravers are different from trancers. they like that really annoying techno that generally has the mass appeal of candy. its sugary sweet and oh so tacky. trance is just techno. if i am making sense
Trance isn't a type of techno. They're both kinds of electronic music. I know what you mean though :p

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I dont know why fat/chubby people wear skinnys,
you can see the handles.
I cant handle the handles.

bassistx

HSC
I hate fluro crap. It's like traffic lights everywhere. You don't know which are road workers and which are ravers.

EDIT:
Zrap said:
I dont know why fat/chubby people wear skinnys,
you can see the handles.
I cant handle the handles.
This too.

Tysonn

HSC
Almost anything from Supre on girls. Blergh.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
its not the clothes i like or dislike, its how they look on the people wearing them.
QFT

although, i don't particularly like that mismatched-thrown-together-bag-lady-boho-floral-lacy-leggings-giant-shoulder-bag-messy-hair-hippy jewelery-indie style that seems to be floating around a lot. does anyone actually know the word for it? (i don't, hence the long description). to me, you just look like you got dressed in the dark and forgot your medication because you were too busy trying to look cool and failing. yuck.

Pace_T

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
QFT

although, i don't particularly like that mismatched-thrown-together-bag-lady-boho-floral-lacy-leggings-giant-shoulder-bag-messy-hair-hippy jewelery-indie style that seems to be floating around a lot. does anyone actually know the word for it? (i don't, hence the long description). to me, you just look like you got dressed in the dark and forgot your medication because you were too busy trying to look cool and failing. yuck.
LOLL at what you call them!! but i agree, that fashion has got to be one of the worst.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
QFT

I guess that'd be boho-indie?

One of the olsen twins does it and it makes her remind me of the description of Professor Trelawney in HP. It makes her look too little for her clothes and accessories.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Riet said:
Detroit techno is a bit different to modern techno though. It's a bit more downtempo and definitely softer than what's expected of "techno". Detroit is like the home of techno, and that Detroit sound is coming back in again, soon all the electro heads will all say they listen to 'Deep House' or 'Minimal Tech'.

Techno is more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rvaogp0ZxU

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
those white bullshit fisherman shoes - i think their called rabens or something.

i can bet my grandpa owns about 10 pairs in assorted colours and flavours

Rawr-cat

HSC
i can tell you the fashion i dont like and the fashion i do like..

DONT: is the fluro electric stuff that skanky wannabes wear.

DO: emo/hardcore/ black skinny jeans/band tees/ faces with blood on them tees and cool studded belts and converses...
YAY FOR HARDCORE DRESS CODE

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ElGronko said:
Detroit techno is a bit different to modern techno though. It's a bit more downtempo and definitely softer than what's expected of "techno". Detroit is like the home of techno, and that Detroit sound is coming back in again, soon all the electro heads will all say they listen to 'Deep House' or 'Minimal Tech'.

Techno is more like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rvaogp0ZxU
I do listen to deep house and minimal tech...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)