I feel the need to inform (1 Viewer)

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
I wonder if they check here before accepting any misadventures.

I dont think theyd actually endeavour to find out who anyone other than maybe the top 10 posters.

C-BAS

HSC
Wow then I guess I shouldn't say I cheated on every exam.....

........ oops. :ninja: :monkey: :bomb: :rofl:

iMiraj

HSC
XD What I dont get is how she knew you were you... Do they have an active members list or something? XD

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well, his username is very similar to his real name.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
that it was proven by my encounter with the Board of Studies personality yesterday that this website is actually patrolled by the Board of Studies...and they also try to find out who you are under particular circumstances.

I am fairly sure BOS know who many of us are. For example, they know very well that Lazarus = James King. I am also fairly sure that they know many other people around the website apart from me. I mean, let's face it. I hardly did anything to BOS and they know who I am...then they would basically know anyone who contacted BOS lately for marks back or other members who put up Cambridge/Fitzpatrick solutions on the website.

I will be honest...I was aware to some extent that this website was being increasingly noticed by the BOS but I NEVER knew that they were patrolling this regularly to the extent that they even know who you are! My case is not the only example, because earlier on BOS got some member on this website wrong (and called him dp624, lol)

Yesterday, I was at the Career Expo at Randwick Racecourse and at the Board of Studies stand, I met a Board of Studies member and we had a brief conversation.

Disclaimer: This is not accurate transcript of our conversation.

Namu: "Can I buy this book" *Handing over the book to the person*
Member: "Yes, what's your name?" *Getting a tax invoice paper*
Namu: "My name is Namu Lyoo"
Member: *Writing down my name and the signature* "Are you the one who...blah blah blah"
Namu: "Yes, I did. Um...how did..." *Looking over her name tag* and
"Oh I remember you from the...!"
Member: "Yes, blah blah blah"
Member: "I can see that you are on Bored of Studies alot"
Namu: *Awkward pause...* "Yeah....." - I wanted to ask how she knew about it...but I didn't have the courage somehow
Member: *Talks more about BoS*...I forgot what she said
Namu: *Getting out of there as soon as I can*

As far as I am aware, the member that I had a brief conversation seemed to take a relatively high position within the agency because I am fairly sure she is in control of all the publicity aspect of BOS (because she was on the Expo as a BOS representative and also, she was there for the top-in-the-course ceremony as a speaker). I wonder if BOS has some department going around there to patrol all the educational websites for HSC.

I can see why they are doing it. I mean, they may interpret that this website poses a "threat" to Board of Studies because of the members who constantly try to reveal all the "mysteries" in regards to HSC marking system, reporting procedures and etc which almost seem "unethical" to many students.

So to many of you guys who didn't know that BOS was actually patrolling the website, make sure that you keep your identity secret if you are trying anything...usernames like mine are just too obvious =(

EDIT: I wasn't sure where to put this thread up. No forum seemed to fit in with this thread.
where did u the get da time to write this?????????????///////////

shady145

Banned
HSC
where did u the get da time to write this?????????????///////////
i think Fb said he had 100+ word/min it would have only taken him minutes<---- yes i'm a stalker from BOS XD
maybe he was traveling near light speed and slowed time down... maybe

they'll have no idea who i am.

Hi BOS, I know you're reading this, since you stalk us.

99.95 ATAR as an early xmas present would be great kthnxbye.
times that by 2... can u do that, multply by 2, maybe try a calculator XD

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
nooooooooooo sori if i called u a stalker i was calling aeerath or eva his name is, i've been getting u mixed up wif that witch

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well, I got a mention in there, somehow. And my name was almost spelt correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)