I got 0 in my ext test (1 Viewer)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
a mate of mine got 0% in 2unit maths....i was like oh ok farr u fcked that up...but in my mine i was like $%RH#%$%$ %$ %#$%$#%$#%$#T$# %$#% #$%T $#% $#W%# $#$ %$# %$# %# %@# $@#$ #@ # what a total dum fck.

my lowest isnt that farr off though . 19% i think....this year aint that bad i think 60% 3unit maths...ayah...rage me there CIRCLE FCKIN GEOMETRY...OMGGGGGG fckin if that wasnt in there would of been like 85% so many dam GEOMETRY in test rarararararararararrarar

wendus

krawr.
HSC
DROP IT. I HATE MATHS X1.
Srsly if you're doing that badly, drop it.
DROP IT!

vivid

HSC
dodgyv said:
a mate of mine got 0% in 2unit maths....i was like oh ok farr u fcked that up...but in my mine i was like $%RH#%$%$ %$ %#$%$#%$#%$#T$# %$#% #$%T $#% $#W%# $#$ %$# %$# %# %@# $@#$ #@ # what a total dum fck.

my lowest isnt that farr off though . 19% i think....this year aint that bad i think 60% 3unit maths...ayah...rage me there CIRCLE FCKIN GEOMETRY...OMGGGGGG fckin if that wasnt in there would of been like 85% so many dam GEOMETRY in test rarararararararararrarar
ZOMG. HOW COULD YOU?! I LOVE CIRCLE GEOMETRY!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Its one of those things you look at and just...see. EASY MARKS.

In fact, all geometry is easy marks! It's always prove this, prove that. You can't go wrong and miscalculate, as I usually do, or you know, forget to sub in a value of something you've worked out in your working. ><"

Aplus

HSC
N/A
vivid said:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

In fact, all geometry is easy marks! It's always prove this, prove that. You can't go wrong and miscalculate, as I usually do, or you know, forget to sub in a value of something you've worked out in your working. ><"
I hate circle geometry lol. I always have a hard time looking for how to prove it.

shaon0

HSC
vivid said:
...MX1 is not an elite course in any way. And how you're doing in it is relative to how hard the papers are at your school anyway. Sometimes they have fun designing exams that no one can get full marks in.

But 0...

Prelim course, if I remember correctly, involves like um...simultaenous equations and factorisation as part of the course? Oh and things like scientific notation which your calculator can do?

LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR CALCULATOR OR DROP THE COURSE.
MX1 is an elite course...
Elite courses include: Physics, Chemistry, MX1 etc.

lolokay

HSC
lol yeah. I mean, physics as elite? isn't it designed so someone doing general maths can still go well in it? mostly rote learning and plug-and-chug equations. MX1 and chemistry have been really easy so far too.

I don't really know that there are any year 11 courses that you can really describe as 'elite'

shaon0

HSC
lolokay said:
lol yeah. I mean, physics as elite? isn't it designed so someone doing general maths can still go well in it? mostly rote learning and plug-and-chug equations. MX1 and chemistry have been really easy so far too.

I don't really know that there are any year 11 courses that you can really describe as 'elite'
Well physics,chem, MX1 are meant to be elite. They are the hardest courses in Yr11.

lolokay

HSC
well obviously that depends on the person. some would find those to be some of the easiest courses.

though if physics still had the old syllabus I would probably agree about it being elite

shaon0

HSC
lolokay said:
well obviously that depends on the person. some would find those to be some of the easiest courses.

though if physics still had the old syllabus I would probably agree about it being elite
Yea if it was 4unit physics, 4unit Chemistry and MX1 then they would be really elite.

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
vivid said:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

are u dum LOL...haha jkz wrong word 2 use... though farrr. ALL GEOMETRY ARE SO FCKIN HARD. its cause theres noooooo method of really doing it. i'm probably going 2 suffer in geometry in 2unit and 3unit maths i'm just not going 2 study it. no one has really taught me how 2 do geometry no one really knows how 2 teach it properly...so how do fck am i suppost 2 learn 2 do it properly lOl
mehh i wish i was u ><" then i didnt have 2 lose so much marks in geometry in hsc ><"

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
shaon0 said:
Yea if it was 4unit physics, 4unit Chemistry and MX1 then they would be really elite.
I sooo wanna try 4u chem xD But yea dude, if you get 0 in an exam, you should definitely drop. Personally, I'd just drop even if I had 30% average.

Darrow

Executant of Life
HSC
lolokay said:

They have taken a lot of the maths out of it, so its more conceptual
But omg, the questions they can ask are heinous, its horrible!
In year 11 phys and chem were easy. I mean... phys was like communication? and then like cosmic engine? And chemistry was ... moles!
Mx1 was horrible in year 11 though
Im finding it MUCH easier now in year 12
Chemistry is dissapointing in year 12, I expected more... chemistry and less... wrote learning, I mean, there are bits in Acidic Environment, and Monitoring, oh and my option Chem of Art. Overall though... its what is the historical development of the theory of acid? What is the conversion of Ethene to ethanol...

Anyone else think the same?

Oh and I hated circle geometry!

Pace_T

HSC
dont give up so easily. for my year 11 final i got around 20% in mx1. i studied as hard as i could yet my mark was really low especially consdering my effort. i stuck to it and switched around my study technique and ended up getting band 6 and first place in the grade for mx1 in year 12.
good luck

Aplus

HSC
N/A
shaon0 said:
MX1 is an elite course...
Elite courses include: Physics, Chemistry, MX1 etc.
Mathematics Extension 2, English Extension 2, Extension History. That's what I call elite.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Pace_T said:
dont give up so easily. for my year 11 final i got around 20% in mx1. i studied as hard as i could yet my mark was really low especially consdering my effort. i stuck to it and switched around my study technique and ended up getting band 6 and first place in the grade for mx1 in year 12.
good luck
Wow. That's....amazing! =O

Aplus said:
Mathematics Extension 2, English Extension 2, Extension History. That's what I call elite.
I believe English Extension 2 is lower scaling than Extension 1.

Last edited:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
minijumbuk said:
I believe English Extension 2 is lower scaling than Extension 1.
I thought he was talking about the elite courses, not scaling? Scaling doesn't make something elite, it just means a certain group of immigrants who study all the time choose to do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)