I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (1 Viewer)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
I'm also a hot white girl. Does that mean I'm going to get a UAI of 81 without any study?

random-1005

Banned
HSC
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.

biggest whore in the world

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I'm pretty sure I can get 90+ without any study. Probably even 95+ with minimal study.

KAIZOKUsama

HSC
oh please, as if that's possible.

And I take extreme offence to "nerdy azn". For one thing, just because you can't be ****ed up the *** to take your future seriously like certain people who just happen to be azn, doesn't make azns 'nerdy'; it makes you ignorant and on top of that a racist.

If you ended up going to a university, your method of 'studying' will warrant you expulsion because you WILL fail your courses. Or you'll end up as a drop out.

Congratulations :]

DMT92

HSC
Real 'hot' people don brag about their beauty, u must be one of those chat skinny girls with a witch nose, who thinks they're hot, but nobody will ever want to be with, your standards are way too high for your looks...... good luck though.

brad616

HSC
The fact that you say that you got 81.00 and did nothing all year already means that you must have done something all year, because if you genuinely had done nothing all year and gotten 81.00 you would not feel the need to brag on boredofstudies as you would feel more secure.

many-eyeshere

HSC
Well I handed in an A4 sheet of paper with a large penis drawn on it for every assessment task, and drew bunnies all through my exam papers instead of writing answers, and I got a UAI of 100.00. The OP is no great shakes.

Bahaha I love you:).

many-eyeshere

HSC
So your posting this either for 'teh lulz' or you're a massive tR(l)ol?

ED would love you:).

brad616

HSC
people! Stop talking about people having natural talents and they can get a great results without trying! I don't believe in such myth, becaue i have seen lots of people who got higher uai than me study harder than me.

Now i regreted that i havent tried my hardest over the year~~~ next year at uni i'll hav to do the things i didn't do in order to get into the uni i could'nt get into.

extremely true.

brad616

HSC
I lol hard

I'm one of those "nerdy white kids" - though what being white has to do with it i'm not sure? I worked super hard and I was really proud of my result, I felt like I earned it. My best friend hardly worked at all and went on holidays during stuvac and only got .80 less than me - does this mean I feel like a tool for all those hours of study? Not at all! She got there by natural talent and I did by blood sweat and tears. I don't see why there is any need to make a point of it. You got what you wanted- congrats! Congrats to us all for surviving!

I agreee!!!!!!!!

iMiraj

HSC
Just felt like adding to this...

Employers arent looking for marks but social skills so fuck the whiny jealous comments like "LIAR U DIDNT DO 60 HOURS OF STUDY ONLY" because hey, youre just jealous. Why did the romans kill jesus? yeah.. It doesnt matter about the marks as much as how well you can cope emotionally and socially so basically you guys that are whining are showing how shit you're going to do later on in life.

I know i will require 1200+ hours of study (average 4 hours a day every day of the year), and even if i dont, I will put it in to get my aim of 98-99.

Marks count.. but maturity counts more :)

tRacCceee

HSC
that's not true.

Hsc is more about how you study. It's not really about how much effort you put in. No matter how much you study, if your study plan is poor, thre is no way your brain will absorb the information.

If you adopt an appropriate study plan, you can benefit heaps from it.
highly agree with!

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
Isnt ANYone else even a little pissed off?

ah, forget it, she can go 'fo' whatever she wants.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
No, this 18 page flame/troll thread is clearly full of people who agree with the OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)