I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (2 Viewers)

Supaweak

HSC
Um. Ok.

I'll keep an eye out for a 'jenny' in a brothel catalogue a few years from now.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
I'd love to see you bludge University and end up getting more then you need for it.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
96.05 without putting efforts into assignments or cramming before exams. Paying attention in class FTW.

barling89

McLovin it :D
HSC
That's not true.

HSC is more about how you study. It's not really about how much effort you put in. No matter how much you study, if your study plan is poor, thre is no way your brain will absorb the information.

If you adopt an appropriate study plan, you can benefit heaps from it.
ur a fukwit. and OP is a bitch

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Well, you guys who say you did nothing, you must have done something to get a mark, at least:
1. Turned up to class.
2. Turned up to the exam.
3. Listened.
4. Did assessments.
5. Took notes of some sort.
6. Read your notes or text books.
7. Did homework.

So, the fact you didn't do a massive cram at the end, if you do it as you go along, the last minute stuff would feel like nothing.
Take if from me... I went on a Scout camp the weekend before my German listening and speaking HSC exam. Doing nothing before an exam is a GOOD THING. It helps relax the mind for the exam ahead.

pricklygoo

HSC
well done. HSC is a big joke, but unfortunately some people don't get it.

Good work hot Girl. What school did you go to?

Paddy:jaw:

YOON`

HSC
Yea well thanks to those ' nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk' you got that 81 because they PULLED YOU UP.

bored of sc

HSC
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
Arrogant. Prejudiced. Hypocrite. Imagine what you could have got if you tried. You have no right to boast.

pnikmikel

HSC
LoL, i crammed all my subjects in the week before the exam, and my school still pulled me down >_>

well actually, they pulled me up for chem, but yeah

you dont really need to study hard to get a 90+, infact u could just study dotpoints, do a few questions for 3u maths (not the same for 4U maths) and basically ur set ;D

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lolOP. until i read something other than the title i couldn't tell if she thought this was a good or bad achievement.

ps "i'm a hot white girl" - bet OP is a right minga

georgefren

HSC
lol at OP.

if your a gonna boast, try at least boasting about a half decent uai.

SamQ

HSC
the answer is:
you sucked some serious wang to get your internals marked really high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)