I got first in Software Design and Development! :-) (1 Viewer)

MarsBarz

HSC
Pff..you accelerated, which mean that you could put all your time into just SDD. Therefore you have an advantage over everybody else. Don't give me that preliminary course bullshit. The preliminary course for SDD is absolutely redundant.

But well done.

I hope that there'll still be a spot for me in the top 10 you prick.

By the way do you know what final HSC mark got you top? I imagine 96-97?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
MarsBarz said:
Pff..you accelerated, which mean that you could put all your time into just SDD. Therefore you have an advantage over everybody else. Don't give me that preliminary course bullshit. The preliminary course for SDD is absolutely redundant.

But well done.

I hope that there'll still be a spot for me in the top 10 you prick.

By the way do you know what final HSC mark got you top? I imagine 96-97?
fuck oath i hate aaccerlated fag, they think thier better than us. i hope u all get stabbed and james rus gets burned down with u inside

7th Sign

HSC
sounds dodgey getting a outside tutor.

they could just give a internal mark of 100 lol

oh well good work and good luck in 2006...

Last edited:

MarsBarz

HSC
7th Sign said:
sounds dodgey getting a outside tutor.

they could just give a internal mark of 100 lol

oh well good work and good luck in 2006...
And? You're a retard. They would jsut get their hsc exam mark as their internal since they'd be ranked 1/1 and thus their final HSC mark would be what they got in the exam.

But these accelerated cunts are stealing spots from us now. Son of a bitches. I'd have pwned everyone if I fucken accelerated.

7th Sign

HSC
MarsBarz said:
And? You're a retard. They would jsut get their hsc exam mark as their internal since they'd be ranked 1/1 and thus their final HSC mark would be what they got in the exam.

But these accelerated cunts are stealing spots from us now. Son of a bitches. I'd have pwned everyone if I fucken accelerated.
shut the fuck up gronk..

he came first in his own little environment he never entered the HSC environment never mingled with other HSC kids just studied his ass of at home with like 10 books and that’s how he came first, If he was mixed with other SDD kids at a bigger school and they gave him some competition then I think the result would have been different.

HSC in 2005 should be for 2005 kids only not these accelerated gronks.

Its not fair how only some schools allow accelerating whilst other do not.

Gay Captain

HSC
MarsBarz said:

I'll bet that if you'd accelerated you would have failed.

MarsBarz

HSC
Gay Captain said:
I'll bet that if you'd accelerated you would have failed.
Fuck you you gaycunt faggot. Go suck some 2 inch asian cock. I'll get a band 6 for SDD, watch. And Casmira, what happened man? Thought you said you were gona top it hhaha u newb.

7th Sign

HSC
where did you do the test at?

like did the outside tutor sit with you and do it lol :D

jokes...

one person in the exam room...

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
(isn't easier to get 1st as an accelerant cuz u only spend ur time on one subject?)
Hell no. Firstly, because you're accelerating, people expect an awful lot more out of you - they say you can just focus on this one subject and top it. And usually, accelerants (or their parents) are quite concerned about their other year eleven subjects and wouldn't want to fail them, so time must go into them too.

Secondly, I don't really know about you, but when I accelerated, our school screwed us accelerants around so we ended up with one and a half lessons a fortnight (you try cramming)...and we also got stuffed because they only told us in March 2005 that we were doing the HSC in November (what happened to the full year?), running it parallel to the prelim. And as a result we got like no prac time.

Thirdly, in year eleven, you tend to have a lot of extracurriculars running at the same time - because it's year eleven and your last year to get fully involved.

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
casmira went to oatley campus....probably would've come first if he had "Outside Tutor"
exactly, my SDD teacher doesnt know what she's doing, i only got 85 because the head teacher helped me, now SHE knows her shit thorouhgly

if i had only 1 teacher 1 student, fuck im sure any dumbass (such as yourself MarsBarz) could get top of state

MarsBarz

HSC
Lol Casmira! No hard feelings man. My SDD teacher was just as shit as every other SDD teacher out there. My one week SDD option topic cram is what pulled me through. That and the SDD exam was so fucking easy. All general knowledge and common sense.

Good game you newbs.

Stomping Ground

Complicated name, no gain
HSC
HOLY G-CRAP! Thats AMAZING, you must have some major underage talent in you, Mr. Claridge

nishkak

HSC
OKay just to answer a few issues ppl have brought up in this thread....

For a start, aaaman, im not making any claims about being better than your or something because i accelerated. I was interested in programming since i was 9, so when it got round to year 9 i sat the trial school certificate computing skills and got 98 so it seemed like a good idea to go on and do SDD preliminary in yr 10, i dunno whether this is unfair or not - but it looked like the best option for me at the time, and hey it worked!

As i've explained b4, but people keep asking about, the reason I got an outside tutor was because my school does not offer the subject, they offered IPT which looked like a load of rubbish to me, and the Open High School didn't offer SDD either.. an outside tutor was my only option. By doing it this way i actually got LESS class hours than everyone else.. i had an average of 50 minutes per week of SDD lessons with my tutor, the rest I had to do myself.

My final mark which arrived this morning was '97'. As somebody else mentioned I don't have two separate HSC Exam and Moderatred Assessment marks because I am the only one in the class. So my HSC exam mark is all that counts - so no, 7th sign, they can't fudge my assessment mark. The assessment mark is submitted to the board of studies, even though it doesn't count - and if you're wondering my assesment mark was 92. My teacher marked very hard throughout the course because she knew that the mark wouldn't matter but it would help me learn.

Also 7th sign, I sat the exam at Pacific Hills high school, no my tutor didn't sit next to me. I was in this huge mofoing hall by myself with TWO supervisors! lol. I don't live anywhere near dural, but that is the centre where my school's students sit all of their HSC exams.. centre 850 from memory.. 85-something anyway..

lala2

Banned
HSC
Well done! Accelerating and topping your accelerated subject in the state is a great achievement! We'll probably be seeing yuo again in the Best in Subject lists for next year then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)