I had a BOS encounter! (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I think I have seen the filo guitar guy around campus - it's a bit hard to miss people carrying large things :p
If anyone feels like stalking I am going to be in the library today getting boring books for boring essays - boring boring boring...

CieL

HSC
*Digs up ancient thread*

Ah HAH! Saw clairegirl today.. well, I think it was you.. late to your 9am lecture.. front row.. wearing blue/grey/black..

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
CieL said:
*Digs up ancient thread*

Ah HAH! Saw clairegirl today.. well, I think it was you.. late to your 9am lecture.. front row.. wearing blue/grey/black..
lol yeh that was me :p:p

jajaja

omg where were you?

mserica

HSC
Dont worry fernando, I still remain a mystery to all but two!

As Ciel knows what i look like as I sold my txt book to her and fornstar was in a hrm class.

CieL

HSC
Somewhere near the back of the lecture theatre =]

The lecturer is a joke.. he was half an hour late.. blames it on traffic and says it was not preventable.. LEAVE YOUR HOUSE EARLIER DUH!

Spends another half hour blabbing on about where he lives.

Spends another 30mins marking the roll for the whole lecture theatre and cracks lame jokes at names..

Starts talking about useless shit.. starts to talk about the slides and gets sidetracked for at least 10mins on every slide.

And we end up not finishing every slide anyway, even though we had 3hrs to do so.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
CieL said:
Somewhere near the back of the lecture theatre =]

The lecturer is a joke.. he was half an hour late.. blames it on traffic and says it was not preventable.. LEAVE YOUR HOUSE EARLIER DUH!

Spends another half hour blabbing on about where he lives.

Spends another 30mins marking the roll for the whole lecture theatre and cracks lame jokes at names..

Starts talking about useless shit.. starts to talk about the slides and gets sidetracked for at least 10mins on every slide.

And we end up not finishing every slide anyway, even though we had 3hrs to do so.
yehh i know isn't he great! jajaja i love it.. :d ide rather him crack jokes than actually show us the work lol

u in a group yet? i wish i knew what you looked like! reveal urself honey

CieL

HSC
Are you serious.. I want to get in and out of the lecture theatre.. I dont waste my energy getting up at 7:15am for nothing! I don't drive in peak hour for 1hr for nothing! I was so cut when he was late.. I could of slept in an extra hour for the non-peak half hour he was late.. and then realised I could of slept in for another 2hrs when he carried on about bullcrap..

Yeah, I stayed with my 207 group from last sem..

Reveal myself??! I'll make sure to turn up in camoflague gear tomorrow.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
CieL said:
Are you serious.. I want to get in and out of the lecture theatre.. I dont waste my energy getting up at 7:15am for nothing! I don't drive in peak hour for 1hr for nothing! I was so cut when he was late.. I could of slept in an extra hour for the non-peak half hour he was late.. and then realised I could of slept in for another 2hrs when he carried on about bullcrap..

Yeah, I stayed with my 207 group from last sem..

Reveal myself??! I'll make sure to turn up in camoflague gear tomorrow.
lol oh fair enough

i dont know.. i just dont like work that much... so i'de rather someoe talk about something else rather than the lecture material in general :)

i thouroughly enjoyed myself jeje

iwannarock

HSC
met rob today.

totally took the gamble.

i was totally unsure if it was him.

but maybe the 5 gin and tonics the hour before had something to do with it.

:santa:

X

xeuyrawp

iwannarock said:
met rob today.

totally took the gamble.

i was totally unsure if it was him.

but maybe the 5 gin and tonics the hour before had something to do with it.

:santa:
Ahahah. Sorry I couldn't stick around, was running late for something (as usual).

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i saw lynnie today :) aka glitterfairy...

stayed for a chat with her :) busy busy girl

ohhh and i met hammod @ the student exchange thing... very strange ... having a conversation with a stranger and 4 minutes into the conversation ... "are you clairegirl off bos"?" hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)