I had a BOS encounter! (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Thats a thread from 3 years ago. ancient. Ah, the good old days, how we must have been so different back then (imagines a bunch of people in hippy outfits smoking pot and wondering what uni would be like...).

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hey glitterfairy were you wearing a navy blue longish flowy skirt today? Not sure if it was you but you were walking near the parking just before 3ish?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*ninja flips out*

WAHHH!>>!?!? I was clearly wearing a dress, not a skirt! thank you!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahaha oh so now I'm a wanker AND child eater :p fine!! :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I wasn't sure if it was you, thats why I wanted to confirm with Rob, it would've been a bit weird saying "OGM I KNOEZ YOU FROM TEH INTARWEB!!!" :p

HSC
N/A
agreed! :)

She fed us so well, how could we not love her? :D

Oh and I bumped into Jamie on my way to my arts200 lecture today :) And I saw Claire (cpjeeves) in my cul207 lecture! :D 2 bosers in one day baby!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
no no it was absolutely my pleasure :)

BOS'ers mike and lynn are hot!!! :D

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Ha I asked you "whats paper?" but I meant "which paper" and u were like... write ur name on this one write your email on this one. there.
Don't worry - last night on MSN i had a sudden surgence in people messaging me - so i told my friend - 'Sorry - sudden influx in rain' - when i meant to say windows - rain/windows - wtf lol

I think it is lack of sleep + flu - although, your one is much more amusing :p

*hopeful*

HSC
i sold books to h?...i think thats his nick

umm i think i saw a pic of cyan_phoenix and then saw a guy i thought was him, cyan do u have a blue checkered shirt and ur tall ?

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
There is a slip of the tongue phenomenon, which is similar, called 'parapraxis.' Its said to communicate your unconscious :)
ahahaha I so totally did this today :D

Mike was explaining WW2 to me and talking about germany and japan and how they're not supposed to have armies, and I said in suprise "Japan lost EE2?"

All those long days/night going through EE2 stuff (handin date was wednesday) has obviously affected me :(

*hopeful*

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
nah, im not particularly tall. I have - what my little cousin calls - a 'nerdy grid paper' shirt, which is sort of light blue with darker blue grids on it, but i havent warn that in ages.
but ur not short either, rite ? do u wear glasses and have....ummm..i think it was blondish hair, or just light coloured hair ? it was u goddamit :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
I bumped into Mike yesterday in W6B!
Then when I was sitting with random people later on.. established this guy Marvin is in a class with him haha
Haha who's marvin :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)