I had a BOS encounter! (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I would never (ab)use my powers as you have asked!! :p

Besides, even if i were to, you'd need to have a DNA to IP scanner or tracker haha :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha, i am aware that i have slipped up and if any of you work out who i am some of you will then know how. i would be interested to know what you all know about me but don't make a thread because i will ask for it to be deleted [edit: don't post it either. i was just stating that it would be interesting but i don't want to actually know]. i also hope and trust that the things you know that you maybe shouldn't know you won't spread to the other members (e.g. if somehow you have hacked into my webct or worked out my classes or something, stuff you wouldn't know as a general member on this board.)

SuGa BunI =D said:
i dont know why people bother to stalks
i dont ...
you sort of don't have the option when someone steps out of your computer screen right infront of you at uni and you do a double-take to work out if it's really them. then chuckle to yourself because it is.

Last edited:

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
i dont know why people bother to stalks
i dont ...
how on earth did you get in macquarie then? Im pretty sure they have a stalking test that you have to take when you first apply for a degree...

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
haha, i am aware that i have slipped up and if any of you work out who i am some of you will then know how. i would be interested to know what you all know about me but don't make a thread because i will ask for it to be deleted. i also hope and trust that the things you know that you maybe shouldn't know you won't spread to the other members (e.g. if somehow you have hacked into my webct or worked out my classes or something, stuff you wouldn't know as a general member on this board.)

you sort of don't have the option when someone steps out of your computer screen right infront of you at uni and you do a double-take to work out if it's really them. then chuckle to yourself because it is.
hmm. well i dont even know if your male or female. so i dont know where to start. I have no idea what year your in our what units your doing..

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
iambored said:
haha, i am aware that i have slipped up and if any of you work out who i am some of you will then know how. i would be interested to know what you all know about me but don't make a thread because i will ask for it to be deleted [edit: don't post it either. i was just stating that it would be interesting but i don't want to actually know]. i also hope and trust that the things you know that you maybe shouldn't know you won't spread to the other members (e.g. if somehow you have hacked into my webct or worked out my classes or something, stuff you wouldn't know as a general member on this board.)

Paranoid little stalker are we ;)

I was just joking around with the thread idea anyway...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
redruM said:
Paranoid little stalker are we ;)
haha maybe a little ;)
and you've mentioned the thread idea before, i'm sure

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Har har iam will slip up one day...and when that day comes, I'll XXXXXXPOOOOOSSSSEE jOOOO :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah during orientation, iam drugged as all and inserted microchips in our hands, yes thats that itchy feeling...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
iambored said:
haha maybe a little ;)
and you've mentioned the thread idea before, i'm sure
I don't think I have. :confused:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
OMG I THINK I HAVE MET ASYLUM!!!
I think you are my mentor - who had a dodgy throat and talked about sleeping outside on benches all night - *stalks*

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lcf said:
I think you are my mentor - who had a dodgy throat and talked about sleeping outside on benches all night - *stalks*
Did he try to touch you? If so, then it was him. :eek:

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I didn't get too close, I didn't want to catch his disease (that sounds so slack heh)
I did shake his hand though - should I feel like I have been touched by a star, or God?

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I pick catching the cold in this case :p

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
rofl, yup that was him.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Sweet_Lemon - you can share mine! although, I am not too sure what I do with him - can he do my work for me haha i wish
I know I can always find him - either under a newspaper on a bench, or at SamBar

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
lcf said:
Sweet_Lemon - you can share mine! although, I am not too sure what I do with him - can he do my work for me haha i wish
I know I can always find him - either under a newspaper on a bench, or at SamBar
Ohoh...SamBar, wat level???
LOL, stalking your mentor :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I guess AsyLum is stalking practice? I wish someone would stalk me *sniffle* poor defenseless BOS member roaming the campus *sniffle*
I am not sure what level the bar is on - but i know it has good WiFi! and if you hunt, unprotected power points :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)