i hate girls that need a bf. (1 Viewer)

JokerFace

HSC
Ok so there are your average girls in your year that always have to have a boyfrind or someone hanging off their arm to look good! This pisses me off to the extreem. They will go from one guy to another and wounder why people call them sluts. Seriously its ok to be single.
Well to you bloggers that read my post on me wanting to end a relationship with one guy. Thank you all, i was sucsseful and even though he was hurt by it, he still wants to be good friends.
And to the rest of you bloggers who answerd my question about the guy that would text me constantly, he is a jerk! He and i organised to meet up on the weekend, then when he asked me to go to foster with him and i turned him down because of my mates party, he got cut and started going on about how i chose my friends party over him.
So its my final desicion that boys are off my radar for the while:rolleyes:

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok so there are your average girls in your year that always have to have a boyfrind or someone hanging off their arm to look good! This pisses me off to the extreem. They will go from one guy to another and wounder why people call them sluts. Seriously its ok to be single.
Well to you bloggers that read my post on me wanting to end a relationship with one guy. Thank you all, i was sucsseful and even though he was hurt by it, he still wants to be good friends.
And to the rest of you bloggers who answerd my question about the guy that would text me constantly, he is a jerk! He and i organised to meet up on the weekend, then when he asked me to go to foster with him and i turned him down because of my mates party, he got cut and started going on about how i chose my friends party over him.
Once again: boys suck. That's why I'm single.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
At your age, you are probably better off working hard, developing frienships and your own abilities than engaging in psuedo romantic relationships anyway (imho).
MEN can make wonderful romantic partners when you're older.
Boys are a work in progress,few have the maturity for what you'll want - give them time.

quik.

HSC
I think the problem is plenty of boys will have them, just no men

*Strokes chest hair suggestively*

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
This thread is a perfect example of why people should not engage in serious relationships until they reach middle age (or, if they reside in holes like Cessnock, lol, ever).
Nothing wrong with semi-serious or entirely informal relationships, friends with benefits, whatever whatever... beats the bf/gf/omg commitment factor majorly. Tbh, imo.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah but not everyone is a retard like op
not being in a committed relationship 'til like 40? fuckkkkkk that lol

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
This thread is a perfect example of why people should not engage in serious relationships until they reach middle age (or, if they reside in holes like Cessnock, lol, ever).
Nothing wrong with semi-serious or entirely informal relationships, friends with benefits, whatever whatever... beats the bf/gf/omg commitment factor majorly. Tbh, imo.
Whaaaaaa? Middle age? Nah. I'm all for waiting till you've developed mentally/emotionally a little more than your average 15 -20 yr old to get involved in those sorts of relationships but to wait to mid-age would be lonely/sad/boring.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Admittedly, middle age was a "slight" exaggeration.
But yeah more or less my point was that unless you're emotionally mature, go for the easy low-level commitment relationships.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Nah, I'd just rather get dicked without the whole relationship bs.
I've never understood that, I'd prefer the relationship before any such thing, but admittedly I'm unusual - ah well - to each their own.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I've never understood that, I'd prefer the relationship before any such thing, but admittedly I'm unusual - ah well - to each their own.
Haha.
*sigh*
Nah disregard all I've said, I'm in a weird mood and I'm exaggerating my views on everything massively.

HSC
omfg lol.

why is gcchick still talking? dude seriously, you have the brain of a 12 year old girl imho. ALL BOYS ARE DICKS OMG THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT A BOY RIGHT, THEY SHOULD BRING ME FLOWERS EVERYDAY AND SERENADE ME. lol serenade. sif a 12 year old would know what that means but anyways. I have noticed lately gcchick your posts have been particularly pathetic.
ahahahahahaha!

I hate it when girls (or guys for that matter) are defined by their partner. I'm Lucinda, not James's girlfriend. I just happen to be the latter but I was the former first and foremost.

One reason I broke up with my ex was because we were morphing into a single being and I hated it. I've said before and I'll say it again, it takes two whole people to do a relationship not two half people. If my existence is defined simply via my relationship status with someone then I've failed at life, really.

quik.

HSC
ahahahahahaha!

I hate it when girls (or guys for that matter) are defined by their partner. I'm Lucinda, not James's girlfriend. I just happen to be the latter but I was the former first and foremost.

One reason I broke up with my ex was because we were morphing into a single being and I hated it. I've said before and I'll say it again, it takes two whole people to do a relationship not two half people. If my existence is defined simply via my relationship status with someone then I've failed at life, really.
Sort of along this vein

I hate it when you invite someone to something and they (or even worse their partner if within ear shot) say 'nah we can't make it'

Pet peeve I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)