• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

i hate girls that need a bf. (1 Viewer)

politik

HSC
My ex seems to think that the only reason why we started was because 'we needed a bf/gf'. Yet, even after a year of being together that fucking beginning is what defines why we had some problems according to her.

HSC
spending money on u gurls is a real hassle

I'm okay with the guy paying but as long as he lets me pay once in a while. I hate not doing it sometimes cause it makes me feel unequal or something. Like to show I can take care of myself (and him) if that makes sense?

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
I'm okay with the guy paying but as long as he lets me pay once in a while. I hate not doing it sometimes cause it makes me feel unequal or something. Like to show I can take care of myself (and him) if that makes sense?
I have no problems with my boyfriend paying - ever. In the early days I used to like to pay for myself/ both of us but he almost always pays for me now. It's tough to beat him to it :)

SMP213

HSC
ok, so going back to the actual thread... yer, i think those girls are stupid and lame, i mean seriously!!
anyway, its nice when the guy pays and all, but sometimes its good to know that the girl is like independent enough to pay as well. :)
i went out with my bf today, and i paid, he got pissed, but it kinda felt good! hehe :)

HSC
ahahahahahaha!

I hate it when girls (or guys for that matter) are defined by their partner. I'm Lucinda, not James's girlfriend. I just happen to be the latter but I was the former first and foremost.
yet you've mentioned it like 459084390680 billion times lol

newmz89

Beer
HSC
you are unequal though as you are a women.:uhoh:

Last edited:

samthebear

HSC
i'd just feel uncomfortable having the guy pay for me period. i love having other people pay for me but i dont want the guy to get the impression that he's buying me off.
i'll get anyone who doesnt owe me anything based on our relationship (friends/family) to pay for me and pay them back later or something but with a boyfriend it feels too... like i owe them something.

Edit: sry, what was the point of this thread? tl;dr.

Oliver04

HSC
Sort of along this vein

I hate it when you invite someone to something and they (or even worse their partner if within ear shot) say 'nah we can't make it'

Pet peeve I guess
Just to rant, some of my friends in law and I are developing this bizarre relationship cult.

My best friend is obsessed with children - he's already married and plans to have around 8 children. He's extremely family orientated, and his dream is to find a job which will pay for their expenses whilst allowing him to spend time with them.

At first I thought this was weird but I'm becoming really similar. I've started profiling the girls I'm with a lot (she's quiet, cute, likes sex, what does her mother look like?) to determine potential long term partners, and have been putting money aside for a down payment on a small house/apartment.

Also in our gang is a girl who's looking for a lawyer husband in our degree, and a christian girl who gets frustrated that she's not married.

fucking lol.

lala2

Banned
HSC
lol, don't we all hate clingy people in whatever way, including girls that always need a bf? Never had a bf, and don't need or want one right now. Let's just say the number of things I want to do exceeds 43 things' capabilities.

XPac2

HSC
not ALL guys are cunts. The nice ones are just a dying breed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)