I hate my chem teacher (1 Viewer)

AimingHigh93

HSC
Do what I did. When he asks for your assignment write 'I am going to get you FIRED!' on the top of the page and hand it in.
EPIC LOL MAN

he threatened to call the board of studies on me and how im of serious concern and he would like me removed from the class

well i got something for him " reaches into pocket and slowly pulls out the finger" hell yea mofo imma kill his life >.< XD on 1000:devil::shoot: ohh yea POP!!:shoot::shoot:

AimingHigh93

HSC
LOL!!! imm at home sick at the moment and guess who calls, MY chem teacher i was on the phone he starts yapping about me being a disturbance etc serious concern lol and he found out it was me so he is calling my dad at work :O lol imma slap him :devil::devil:;)

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Tafe chem teacher was a nut. Fkd up the 0/H mixture in a balloon which couldve taken our heads off.

Idiot

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
LOL!!! imm at home sick at the moment and guess who calls, MY chem teacher i was on the phone he starts yapping about me being a disturbance etc serious concern lol and he found out it was me so he is calling my dad at work :O lol imma slap him :devil::devil:;)
What a troll teacher! I have two ways of dealing with teachers like them:

Sit down and talk to them calmly. Tell them what you think of them and what they could improve on in order to be a better teacher.

OR

Get all your friends and start a rebellion. Don't listen to him in class and start mucking around and going wild. Throw papers everywhere and make a huge mess in the whole classroom. Play pranks on the teacher to remind him how dumb he is. Nah, lol I was just joking. I really think that the best chance that you have of making a difference is by telling him very politely that he isn't teaching you in an appropriate manner.

HSC
My physics teacher is nice and all but can't teach >_<. Have to self study with excel guide.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
You're lucky; my whole school is full of frauds and dodgey teachers.

APCSfan

HSC
my chem teacher is a real fob.
cant understand him much.
and he talks uber quiet.
gotta sit at the front to actually understand him.
hes pretty funny tho, in that fobby way x]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)