I hate Rove McmANUS (1 Viewer)

metalheaven

HSC
:( gone are the days when rove actually made me laugh.

maybe the umpteen gold logies got to his head

nomese23

HSC
Hamish and Andy should get their own show, they are so funny with their caravan of courage lol

Mozza91

HSC
nomese23 said:
Hamish and Andy should get their own show, they are so funny with their caravan of courage lol
They did Real Stories it was great

nomese23

HSC
Real Stories is good, I never really watched it on channel 10, i don't know why, but i watch it on Foxtel now. But I want them to make a T.V show on the caravan of courage.. Hamish is soo funnyy, i think he is a touch funnier than Andy, but they are better together

Mozza91

HSC
nomese23 said:
Real Stories is good, I never really watched it on channel 10, i don't know why, but i watch it on Foxtel now. But I want them to make a T.V show on the caravan of courage.. Hamish is soo funnyy, i think he is a touch funnier than Andy, but they are better together
A touch Hamish is way funnier

nomese23

HSC
Ha! That sounds awesome, yay, i'm going to watch that
"direct from Andy's mum's backyard"--- hahahahha

JB10

HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
ITT: Uncultured bogans.

Rove isn't funny. He's *never* been funny. It's shit psuedo-humour for ignorant uneducated bogan fuckwits.

Peter Hellier isn't funny.

Dave Hughes isn't funny, he's probably mentally retarded.

Fuck you all.
I like this guy.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Jon73 said:
His show is a waste of air time.
He isn't funny.
He starts dating some ugly chick less than a year after his wife passes away from cancer.

I think we can all pitch in and add to this list.
1, PLease don't insult people you don't know personally.
2, um he started dating her after a year and half actually, he knew her before Belinda's death.
3, read the following and let it sink in cause it summarises everything you should now about your bitchiness atm.
Shlav said:
bitching about how unfunny roves show is and other tv shows on a forum is like bitching that californication or other MA15+ (including big brother uncensored) are on too early and innapropriate for children
SOLUTION
GET A LIFE AND DON'T FUCKEN' WATCH IT
its actually pretty easy

Just.waiting

HSC
The difference between bitching about californication and bitching about ROVE is why we are bitching. ROVE is meant to be funny, and that is what the general complaint is about. If you're going to have a whinge because Californication has too much sex, you're an idiot - that is it's purpose. But ROVE is clearly aimed at entertaining audiences with light-hearted humour. The format has changed dramatically since the death of belinda and I think most people will agree that this change is not for the better.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Just.waiting said:
The difference between bitching about californication and bitching about ROVE is why we are bitching. ROVE is meant to be funny, and that is what the general complaint is about. If you're going to have a whinge because Californication has too much sex, you're an idiot - that is it's purpose. But ROVE is clearly aimed at entertaining audiences with light-hearted humour. The format has changed dramatically since the death of belinda and I think most people will agree that this change is not for the better.
good post..

rove used to be funny... not any more

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
marcquelle said:
1, PLease don't insult people you don't know personally.
2, um he started dating her after a year and half actually, he knew her before Belinda's death.
3, read the following and let it sink in cause it summarises everything you should now about your bitchiness atm.
Oh wow. His wife passes away from cancer. He plays the widow for a year AND A HALF. Makes all the difference in the world.

HSC
I dont find rove, peter, dave and ryan all that funny at all. I agree that the quality has declines dramatically over the years, but i still watch it for hamish and andy (i think they make a good team) and great guests they usually have. there's really nothing australian like this on tv anymore.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think Hamish & Andy are overrated though. They are funny, admittedly, but they are continuously talked about by everyone. I'm hoping for some new Australian talents to break through, just to take the focus off them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)