I hate Rove (1 Viewer)

s2indie

HSC
i like rove as much as i like cockroaches. he's so lame.. he used to be funny when he first started, now i only watch it cause there's nothing else on and well theres celebs.
i don't like the new look, its so dark.. and his hair EUGH!

Sam.

bored.
HSC
I used to like him, and now he's just cocky. I don't know whether he puts it on for a joke, but either way it doesn't suit him. The only reason I'll ever watch the show again is if an interesting guest is on.

The new set isn't a bad thing as such, but the new intro and his stupid little act at the start of last week's episode forced my thumb onto that Channel 3 button just a little harder. I'd rather watch Missing Persons Unit or Foreign Correspondent.

Pilgrim

HSC
s2indie said:
he used to be funny when he first started
no he didnt, rove was never funny. but thats the thing. nobody watches rove live to watch Rove. i watch it coz the only other thing on is all saints or some shit. i watch it for the guests, 'what the' and the skits they sometimes have. Rove did deserve the gold logie. who did you want it to go to? bec cartwright or some neighbours bitch?
People don't understand his humour though. its an aussie sarcastic childish humour. and he copies Conan alot.

Conans show is better. the late show with letterman rules all. and jay leno can fuck off.

cappen said:
any1 watch the john safran vs god series

safran got a fatwa placed on rove....that was gold
it was fake you fool

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I wouldnt say that Rove or any of his stunts/segments/jokes are overly hilarious but i do like the quality guests that that he gets on the show. Rove isnt a comic genius but i do think his show is alrite.

The Panel>Rove Live

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)